Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy original haircut
03-13-2015, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2015 08:54 AM by Podmasli.)
Crazy original haircut
Hi, I´m new on this forum but I need to help how to get some crazy haircut. I never make anything special with my hair, but now I like it more and more because it´s really part of your personality Rolleyes . So after some reviews on web I decide to get Schwarzkopf got2b Chaotic Moulding Gum, yeah it´s good but I can´t make my dream haircut anyway Undecided . Can you please help me how to make it? Rolleyes I want to send there my hair photo and youtube link on what I want to do but I need 50 posts Undecided, is there any possibility to show you my hair to help me better? If you write to search on Youtube "podzemie making" and click on first video and skip it to 1m 18s that is what I want Blush Thank you for your reply Rolleyes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2015, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2015 08:36 AM by Stevens.)
RE: Crazy original haircut
Hi I took pictures of the crazy haircut. This is the one you mean. You will need the hair wax you said you have and you will also need a hair dryer for that hairstyle. The hair dryer is very important so read the hair dryers thread for more information about what hair dryers to buy and what are the best hair dryers and how to use them.

[Image: KcV6POc.jpg]

[Image: 0dwS9A6.jpg]

[Image: z0vZo6h.jpg]

[Image: lCZ6ZfZ.jpg]

[Image: bAYHrOE.jpg]
03-19-2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Crazy original haircut
I tried something similar to that hairstyle some time ago but i wasn't trying to get that crazy hair style, i was trying to get a brush up hairstyle instead... and i ended up with similar crazy hair lol
For me it's the hair dryer that is most important and then the styling wax. I have no experience with the wax you have but i used the strong Gatsby wax, you can read about the Gatsby waxes in this link...
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...um-members

The Gatsby waxes are also called styling rubber waxes but anyway you can choose from the four depending on waht you want. The mods did a good job listing what each wax does so you can select the one you want if you want more shine or more hold.
Ok now with the wax all set style your hair with your fingers. Get the hair dryer and blow the air from the hair dryer to your hair as you style up with the fingers. A good tip i read in the forum is that you wanna have the hair dryer below your face and pointing up so it helps push your hair up for that crazy hair effect Big Grin
You can use more rubber wax until you're happy with the result but you don't need a lot unless the wax that your have is rats.

Another hair product that you can use for the crazy hair style is hair gel, best read in the forum for hair gels is this thread...
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...s-and-More

I do something similar for my brush up hairstyle so if you need more help with how to get crazy hair i will be happy to post more advice.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 289 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Haircut fix Pgreene431 1 192 10-28-2016 02:26 PM
Last Post: Sertinjo
  Widow peak(Short haircut) Alexander 0 221 10-24-2016 06:21 PM
Last Post: Alexander
  Frohawk hairstyle and haircut: How to, Pictures TheMensHairForum 10 21,050 10-10-2016 08:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum