Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool trick on how to find the best barbershops in your city!
01-05-2015, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2015 11:14 AM by Bradley.)
Cool trick on how to find the best barbershops in your city!
Lads here is a neat trick on how to find a good barbershop in your city or town. I know this as I am a barber and I realise many of you guys are form the states and other parts of the world.
Basically Google is your friend here to find a good barber. Type this on the Google search bar, make sure your location for Google is the one for the country you are at.

Code:
“barbershop + your city + instagram”

Why u would want to look for Instagram to find a good barber too? because lots of barbers including ones in this forum use Instagram to show their cuts and styles. That is the one little trick to getting to see the best barbers in your city or town as you can browse their cuts online which will give you an idea of how good they are.

Also if you find a barber who cuts an undercut and it looks like a fade, you do not want to put your hair in the hands of that barber lol or anyboy who can't tell the difference between taper cuts and the undercut Smile just saying because there are plenty of rats barbers out there who could not taper a side if their life depended on it.
Cheers lads!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Cool trick on how to find the best barbershops in your city!
thanks for this trick
01-30-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Cool trick on how to find the best barbershops in your city!
Awesome trick, going to use this to find a new barber for my cut this weekend.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb Hair coloring tips for men to get and dye cool hair colors! Mane Man 1 1,224 07-05-2015 01:17 PM
Last Post: ElenaTheBarber
  Really cool forum!! Stevens 3 1,445 05-31-2013 05:48 PM
Last Post: Barber
  On my quest to cool hair! Lordius 2 1,487 05-10-2013 12:36 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum