Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool mens hairstyles and tattoos pictures
01-05-2015, 11:58 AM
Star Cool mens hairstyles and tattoos pictures
I think the combination of mens hairstyles and tattoos looks pretty cool so I am gonna post lots of mens hairstyles + tattoos pictures. I know there are a lot of ink lovers in the forum so let's see if you geezers like them with the hairstyle combinations. Some of the pictures also have facial hair, usually the famous hipsters beard in that other thread Big Grin

Lots of pictures. May take a while to load.

[Image: IdLBhV8.jpg]

[Image: CEZkYuT.jpg]

[Image: RXTRAjA.jpg]

[Image: 7ZLximj.jpg]

[Image: sCyPoNf.jpg]

[Image: T7jTbS5.jpg]

[Image: YFPp8bo.jpg]

[Image: QT5Saro.jpg]

[Image: 7orl8Xk.jpg]

[Image: WW5j30P.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mzvf0qch8u1rnbi8go1_500.jpg]

[Image: 0afd922081f4b437b46650088a7dd3f1.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ncgos6vp9i1qej1qto1_500.jpg]

[Image: 4c4b3f791389cb800818d9b8d64f72c8.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2015, 12:00 PM
RE: Cool mens hairstyles and tattoos pictures
[Image: trw57Bx.jpg]

[Image: bMog0xX.jpg]

[Image: laZTXtA.jpg]

[Image: VVR7gue.jpg]

[Image: vfryp40.jpg]

[Image: J6ClrL4.jpg]

[Image: o0N9oum.jpg]

[Image: V4Mm7xD.jpg]

[Image: osQ5mf4.jpg]
01-05-2015, 12:04 PM
Lots of mens hairstyle and mens haircuts to choose from with these tattoos. It goes to show you can look decent if you know how to match your tattoos with your hairstyles. I guess with your facial hair too if you are into that.

[Image: SfgvjOS.jpg]

[Image: 5jJRXeH.jpg]

[Image: Xl6G8tM.jpg]

[Image: ZSbEx26.jpg]

[Image: gXbNHDg.jpg]

[Image: hnt1vZU.jpg]

[Image: dCocY0W.jpg]

[Image: KTfeMjB.jpg]
01-28-2015, 11:38 AM
Really cool tattoo hairstyle pictures!! I don't personally like the almost full body tattoos but some of the tattoos that are smaller look fresh.

I am not so much into the hipster lifestyle but I take it that the men with beards and tattoos in the pictures are hipsters? Genuine question Smile I have seen lots of hipster beard pictures in the forum but I wasn't aware that tattoos were also part of the equation WRT hipster lifestyle.

Also it's impressive what a change in hairstyle can do to your looks. Some of these guys would look like thugs with all that ink but the right hairstyle with some groomed facial hair or clean shaven can really change your look for the better.
02-07-2015, 11:29 AM
It surprises me to see so many slick back undercut hairstyles with beards. So i take it this is like the most important hairstyle for hipsters or what? lol
Dunno about the tattoo guys just think when these guys are twenty years older. That chit is going to be drooping. I don't mind one or two tattoos (is that the plural?) but some of the tattoos in the pictures are horrible.

Talking of the neck tattoos and tattoos covering the whole chest. I hope these guys didn't get them just to be hipster models.
02-15-2015, 03:43 PM
Nice styles I see!
02-23-2015, 09:19 AM
Many of the barbershop pictures feature hipsters so the hairstyles are quite trendy. Undercuts with smooth lines, long hair with beard, quiff and similar hairstyles. I can tell you that badass tattoos don't always mean cool hairstyles Big Grin but the male population subset that you have posted certain have some great hairstyles and the pictures set can give a lot of hairstyling ideas.

Thanks for the post Smile
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best tall men hairstyles and haircuts for great aesthetics A Tall Guy 1 237 10-20-2016 11:17 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Frohawk hairstyle and haircut: How to, Pictures TheMensHairForum 10 21,016 10-10-2016 08:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Brick Looking for new hairstyle suggestions (PICTURES) Cody Reks 4 2,140 05-22-2016 09:51 PM
Last Post: Cody Reks
  How do I style this hair? (Pictures) TwoAP 0 893 03-01-2016 09:47 AM
Last Post: TwoAP