Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool Temple Fade haircut of Vincent Laresca and Tupac Shakur in Juice movie
12-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Cool Temple Fade haircut of Vincent Laresca and Tupac Shakur in Juice movie
In the 1992 movie Juice, we get to see some cool haircuts from the actors, which include Tupac Shakur and Vincent Laresca. In the case of Vincent Laresca, he sports a neat temple fade haircut, aka temp fade or blowout, which is fairly visible in this scene which also includes Tupac.

The movie is centered around Harlem, and the temple fade haircut was a popular haircut among black males in the 1990s in New York. The popularity of the temp fade has gone down since the 1990s, but it's still a mens haircut that we get to see every once in a while here at the forum (including that redhead kid with a temp fade LOL).

Here's the scene from Juice with the temple fade. I'm posting some pictures below the video too.

[Image: tumblr_mdt8h0dAOL1r8ypooo1_500.jpg]

[Image: 2M53KRW.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_movk9bTn8Y1qgspsyo1_500.png]

[Image: DfZZ78y.jpg]

[Image: BDjgMZW.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Video Video of George Clooney Hairstyle as Caesar Haircut in "From Dusk Till Dawn" TheMensHairForum 1 1,447 12-15-2015 04:51 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  What hair styling product is used for Patrick Sharp haircut? QuickQuestion0627 1 1,156 08-16-2015 11:11 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Jake Gyllenhaal high and tight haircut video in Jarhead TheMensHairForum 0 2,672 08-24-2014 11:26 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum