Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool Men Style: Slicked Back Hair with Thick Beard
02-25-2014, 04:39 PM
Cool Men Style: Slicked Back Hair with Thick Beard
Heavy beards with slicked hairstyles is one of the latest men's hairstyles trends. Basically you style your hair in a formal manner while allowing your facial hair to growth long and thick. The hair styles chosen for the top of the head can be the side swept or just slicked back hair, while the beard style is usually full or partially full.

Below is the picture of a male with a Hollywoodian beard style and slicked back hair. This type of style is bound to make a visual impact due to the flatness of the hair on the scalp in contrast to the heaviness of the hair around the mouth and jawline. Great new trendy look for those men with the straight hair type.

[Image: kWLkxwC.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: Cool Men Style: Slicked Back Hair with Thick Beard
Kinda looks like Ragnar lothbrok. I guess vikings are in right now lol
02-26-2014, 12:56 PM
RE: Cool Men Style: Slicked Back Hair with Thick Beard
(02-25-2014 08:20 PM)-KANE- Wrote:  Kinda looks like Ragnar lothbrok. I guess vikings are in right now lol

Yes you are correct, that is Travis Fimmel who plays Ragnar Lothbrok. Since I was already planning t anyway, I have just posted hairstyle guide about Ragnar Lothbrok's hair (click the link to read it). Basically an undercut with very long hair.
Travis Fimmel was using a wig I believe to play Ragnar Lothbrok in Vikings, so the picture of the slick back that TMHF posted above is his real style. He kept the shaggy beard tho like a proper viking Big Grin
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Side part slick back Keith_H21 0 184 11-01-2016 07:50 PM
Last Post: Keith_H21
  I need help with wearing my hair back. daily_aenima 0 133 11-01-2016 02:45 PM
Last Post: daily_aenima
  New style wanted Snow23 0 161 10-24-2016 07:54 PM
Last Post: Snow23
  Thick wavy hair fukdd 0 179 10-07-2016 06:00 PM
Last Post: fukdd