Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool Fade Haircut with Shape Up Hairline - Picture Steps
07-01-2014, 02:24 PM
Cool Fade Haircut with Shape Up Hairline - Picture Steps
Here is a great pictures showing the steps to doing a fade haircut and shape up hairline. The fade haircut involves a cut that tapers fast down the back and sides of the head until there is no more hair left. As you will know from our discussion on the fade haircut, there are several types of fade cuts, and the fade haircut in this picture is a regular fade.

You also have a shaped up hairline or shape up. The hairline is squared and evened out in a shape up. Some shape ups have the hairline in a rounder shape but a shape up always has the hairline in a smooth line that is both even and symmetrical. The hair on the natural hairline is uneven, and getting shape ups does increase the aesthetic effect of a fade haircut as it gives a cleaner and sharper look to your face.

In the picture below, the shaped up hairline was done first, followed by the fade haircut. Picture on the top left is the male's starting hair, then the picture on the top right is his hairline shaped up. Pictures on the bottom left and bottom right are of the hair faded.

[Image: d49ba3b44e9611e29dc322000a1f9c8f_7.jpg]
To get a fade haircut, I highly recommend you to visit a skilled barber as a fade haircut requires a degree of skill that hairdressers usually lack. Since the fade haircut is a short mens haircut, you really want to be going to a barber as a barber is bound to know or have experience on doing a fade.

With regards to a shape up, you can shape up your own hairline using a high-quality T-outiner trimmer. A T outliner is a trimmer that cuts hair in a very detailed and precise manner. Thus, to shape up your own hair line, simply grab the T outliner and square your hairline while looking into a mirror's reflection.

A great T outliner that is not only of excellent quality but that is also affordable and can be use to trim your beard is this T-outliner here. Make sure to also get the lubricating oil for the T outliner and your trimming machine will last you an eternity!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2014, 03:11 PM
RE: Cool Fade Haircut with Shape Up Hairline - Picture Steps
cool illustration on the shape up. The fade like you say is a skill but dialling it in with a shaped up hairline is some business mate Smile great job!
07-03-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Cool Fade Haircut with Shape Up Hairline - Picture Steps
Couldn't agree more about going to a barber for this style. I've seen a good number of fades that could be done so much better.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My hair / hairline and haircuts I could get . Help. John_cook115 0 101 11-15-2016 05:52 PM
Last Post: John_cook115
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 267 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Haircut fix Pgreene431 1 188 10-28-2016 02:26 PM
Last Post: Sertinjo
  Widow peak(Short haircut) Alexander 0 211 10-24-2016 06:21 PM
Last Post: Alexander