Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conditioner for Type II/Type III Long Hair
05-29-2014, 12:18 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2014 12:19 AM by tomps.)
Conditioner for Type II/Type III Long Hair
I’m looking for a good conditioner for my Type II/Type III hair (closer to Type II than Type III). I’ve been growing it out for nearly a year and it’s around 7 inches long now.

I've been looking into the Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner that has been recommended on these forums, is that good for my hair type? The reviews on the internet for it seem to be mixed i.e. on Amazon and other websites it averages around 3 to 3 1/2 stars. Also I saw some youtube videos on issues with hair falling out! So I am a bit unsure if I should get it.

Does anyone know a conditioner that is especially good for my hair type in particular? Currently I’m using John Frieda Frizz Ease- Dream curls and it’s made a big difference compared to no conditioner but still i think my hair could still look better. My hair has a tendency to look frizzy/dry and a bit lifeless. I’ve started using Argon oil that has helped also but I think I also need a good conditioner. Help! Big Grin

Thanks guys!
Tom
Find all posts by this user
05-29-2014, 07:17 AM
RE: Conditioner for Type II/Type III Long Hair
PS. I tried posting in the "Products", "Long hair" and "Curly hair" forums before starting the thread here but it said that I don't have permission to post there. Maybe, someone could tell me how I can move this thread into one of the mentioned forums if that is more appropriate?
05-29-2014, 08:07 AM
RE: Conditioner for Type II/Type III Long Hair
(05-29-2014 07:17 AM)tomps Wrote:  PS. I tried posting in the "Products", "Long hair" and "Curly hair" forums before starting the thread here but it said that I don't have permission to post there. Maybe, someone could tell me how I can move this thread into one of the mentioned forums if that is more appropriate?

You need to make a first introductory thread (i.e. have one post) and then you can post anywhere else in the forum. Considering that you have tried to take advantage of the opportunity to introduce yourself in this section, I am demoting your account. If you want to ask these kind of questions, you will have to introduce yourself properly in this section as stated by our guidelines.

Since you haven't, do make sure to read through our clearly-stated introductory guidelines, which includes our rules. This thread you have posted is not allowed as your introductory thread, so I'm locking it up. If you want to be able to ask these kind of questions, go through our guidelines and introduce yourself properly in our community.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Thread Closed 
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Long Hair Male looking for hair care info before shaving locks - Hey xbadgerx 0 127 07-18-2016 02:34 AM
Last Post: xbadgerx
  Newbie Wants Long Hair ImNotSureIfiCanGrow 0 259 12-06-2015 07:46 PM
Last Post: ImNotSureIfiCanGrow
  Long forehead Kasëm 0 288 11-29-2015 07:11 PM
Last Post: Kasëm
Bug Want to grow hair long but have a balding spot, is this baldness? bizoo90 4 746 10-15-2015 02:10 PM
Last Post: Jessie