Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Conchita Wurst: fake woman with fake beard aka Tom Neuwirth
12-17-2013, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 03:33 PM by Stevens.)
Conchita Wurst: fake woman with fake beard aka Tom Neuwirth
Hey guys first of all let me tell you i found this by accident. There is this male transvestite called Conchita Wurst who dresses as a woman with beard. Yes you heard that right this is a dude who dresses as a woman but leaves the beard on. As absurd as it sounds this Conchita Wurst is a performer (singing i think) and Conchita Wurst's real name is Tom Neuwirth, pictures below.
What is even funnier is that this Conchita Wurst uses some kind of beard paint to make his beard look thicker like that dude Lazar Angelov we once covered in this forum. You can even see in his pictures as Tom Neuwirth the dude hardly has any facial hair. I dont think there are pictures of Conchita Wurst without beard, all the pictures of Tom Neuwirth as Conchita Wurst are with that fake silly beard.

It's bizarre & its very clear this guy Tom Neuwirth has made this persona of Conchita Wurst to generate curiosity and attention. Some of his pictures are horrendous and give cross-dressers a worse name than they already have (i'm not against it or in favor fwiw). I am only posting this so you get to see what some men will do for some attention and to see how some good beard paint can make your facial hair look pretty "manly" Big GrinBig Grin
I am posting pictures of the persona of Conchita Wurst and also of Tom Neuwirth without a beard. Pls be prepared to see some WTF stuff...

[Image: conchita-wurst.jpg]

[Image: 400px-Life_Ball_2013_-_magenta_carpet_Co..._Wurst.jpg]

[Image: Conchita-Wurst-Dei-Grosse-Chance.jpg]

[Image: conchita_wurst2.jpg]

[Image: 108.964.201]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2013, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 03:32 PM by Stevens.)
RE: Conchita Wurst: fake woman with fake beard aka Tom Neuwirth
Pictures of Conchita Wurst without a beard...i mean pictures of Tom Neuwirth... i dont even any more...(btw Tom Neuwirth is austrian Dodgy)

[Image: c829ef4537676ff873b05fe96f15fcd2.jpg]

[Image: Conchita-Wurst-OhneBart_h_img_308x0.jpg]

[Image: 1c3ac6c5d0e804e746a5662d143ce5ac.jpg]

[Image: conchita+wurst+tom.png]
12-17-2013, 03:48 PM
a few more pictures to finish off this bizarre show...in the pictures below you can see how fake the beard of this so called Conchita Wurst is, the paint job is very bad at times and the guy without a beard hardly has any facial hair...

[Image: Conchita+Wurst+conchita.jpg]

[Image: 5831844404_58c9b04a1c_b.jpg]

[Image: wurst230212hoff726.jpg]

and 2 more pictures of Tom Neuwirth aka Conchita Wurst without the beard in case you didnt have enough Big Grin you can see how the dude hardly has any natural facial hair...

[Image: bcb7ebe80098747ba106e613ff29f8a4.jpg]

[Image: conchita-wurst_495235.jpg]
12-17-2013, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 07:21 PM by Bradley.)
[Image: artworks-000042875083-8unvpq-crop.jpg]

...thats all i can say m8
12-18-2013, 02:12 PM
dear me is this conchita wurst trying to imitate the kim kardashian style ?
12-20-2013, 01:16 PM
Maybe Conchita Wurst is the new age bearded lady?

(12-18-2013 02:12 PM)ElenaTheBarber Wrote:  dear me is this conchita wurst trying to imitate the kim kardashian style ?

You think so?

[Image: Kim_and_Conchita_1735315a.jpg]

[Image: b5cd57f22201de1f3a1ce9532ba95940.jpg]

Question:

To all of you folks, who do you think is the person in the picture below, Kim Kardashian or Conchita Wurst without a beard? Elena, as a woman I am sure you will know the answer so let's have the guys answer this one, they may be in for a surprise Big Grin

[Image: qKuK2f8.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-21-2013, 11:44 AM
I would prefer to not comment on this travesty called Conchita Wurst but OT Kim Kardashian was so beautiful before all her plastic surgeries, botox and heavy makeup I don't understand why she wanted to ruin her looks with looking like a doll.
Found a picture of Kim Kardashian young compared with the travesty so ignore the ladyboy and compare the picture below of KK with the pictures posted above of her.

Not that I care about her life or follow all their dramas but the natural beauty of a woman will always be my preference over fake botox full beauty Smile

[Image: wurst_3_280513.jpg]

and now I leave this creepy thread.. Big Grin
12-21-2013, 11:50 AM
(12-17-2013 03:26 PM)Stevens Wrote:  Hey guys first of all let me tell you i found this by accident. There is this male transvestite called Conchita Wurst who dresses as a woman with beard. Yes you heard that right this is a dude who dresses as a woman but leaves the beard on. As absurd as it sounds this Conchita Wurst is a performer (singing i think) and Conchita Wurst's real name is Tom Neuwirth, pictures below.
What is even funnier is that this Conchita Wurst uses some kind of beard paint to make his beard look thicker like that dude Lazar Angelov we once covered in this forum. You can even see in his pictures as Tom Neuwirth the dude hardly has any facial hair. I dont think there ae pictures of Conchita Wurst without beard, all the pictures of Tom Neuwirth as Conchita Wurst are with that fake silly beard.

It's bizarre & its very clear this guy Tom Neuwirth has made this persona of Conchita Wurst to generate curiosity and attention. Some of his pictures are horrendous and give cross-dressers a worse name than they already have (i'm not against it or in favor fwiw). I am only posting this so you get to see what some men will do for some attention and to see how some good beard paint can make your facial hair look pretty "manly" Big GrinBig Grin
I am posting pictures of the persona of Conchita Wurst and also of Tom Neuwirth without a beard. Pls be prepared to see some WTF stuff...

oh the thread of Lazar Angelov's beard and using paint to make his beard thicker, that was some lol thread!
01-29-2014, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2014 04:45 PM by JaimeSpain.)
Before in the past of course i see men dress like woman what is called transvestite. Here in Spain we have homosexual pride days {called Dia del Orgullo homosexual} and I see similar men dress like women but never see a man dress very similar to a woman like this Conchita but has the beard!! Big Grin if he doesn't have beard then its good imitation {i dont like transvestites jaja but the imitation is good and seem like Kim Kardashian}. I think he wants the attention of people and become like a celebrity. He is trying too hard jaja
But my question is what do this man Tom Neuwirth use for his beard because the beard is fake you can see its like paint and also what is toppik?? i hear people here in this forum talk about toppik so please anybody know i am interested now jaja so much learning about style and men fashion in this forum Smile
01-29-2014, 06:34 PM
(01-29-2014 04:44 PM)JaimeSpain Wrote:  Before in the past of course i see men dress like woman what is called transvestite. Here in Spain we have homosexual pride days {called Dia del Orgullo homosexual} and I see similar men dress like women but never see a man dress very similar to a woman like this Conchita but has the beard!! Big Grin if he doesn't have beard then its good imitation {i dont like transvestites jaja but the imitation is good and seem like Kim Kardashian}. I think he wants the attention of people and become like a celebrity. He is trying too hard jaja
But my question is what do this man Tom Neuwirth use for his beard because the beard is fake you can see its like paint and also what is toppik?? i hear people here in this forum talk about toppik so please anybody know i am interested now jaja so much learning about style and men fashion in this forum Smile

Tom Neuwirth is what's known as a "performer" in the draq queen scene (I'm in the fashion industry, that's how I know all this stuff LOL) and Conchita Wurst is, so to speak, the character he had created to perform, which includes singing and live acts in front of an audience.

The beard of Conchita Wurst is easily made and recreated with special stage makeup, which is used for theater plays and even for films. You can get a very decent looking faux (fake) beard with this kind of stage makeup as you can tell from looking at some photographs of Wurst's beard.

Obviously there needs to be a minimal amount of natural facial hair on the face to simulate the natural volume that a (real) full beard has, so what this guy does is grow his beard a little (which is naturally patchy and not dense) and he then uses heavy layers of the special stage makeup to give the final full bearded shape. There's a reason why, in some pictures, he looks to be missing half of his beard LOL If you or anyone else is interested in this type of stage makeup to thicken your beard (say, for Halloween) or to give the illusion of having a bigger beard, then this stage makeup set works very well and even comes with instructions on how to get the details of the facial hair and beard right.

With regards to Toppik, this is a product that contains fibers that bind to your own hair so as to enhance the thickness of your natural hair and add more bulk. Toppik is mostly used on scalp hair to hide balding spots especially at the vertex and to thicken naturally thin or thinning hair, but there is anecdotal evidence that Toppik can also be used on facial hair to augment the thickness of the beard while giving a natural appearance. If you're interested in Toppik, even if just to read more on it and see the huge range of hair colors and tones they have, then check out this Amazon distributor of Toppik and even order yourself a bottle as it's not expensive and the stuff will thicken even hair that is not thinning or falling off from male pattern baldness!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Raul Meireles beard, haircut and hairstyle pictures Jurgen 4 19,423 12-18-2015 07:31 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  David Beckham New Hipster Beard Style - Pictures TheMensHairForum 5 6,192 12-16-2015 09:41 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  History of the Man Bun Undercut with Hipster beard style Bradley 1 5,608 07-10-2015 12:10 AM
Last Post: itsme39
  Bald John Travolta beard style name?? see picture inside Machado 3 2,228 05-26-2015 01:18 PM
Last Post: Cool Hair Guy