Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conchita Wurst Shaves Fake Beard and Changes Hairstyle to Platinum Blonde - Picture
03-04-2015, 08:00 AM
Wink Conchita Wurst Shaves Fake Beard and Changes Hairstyle to Platinum Blonde - Picture
As many of you will know, we had a lengthy discussion on Conchita Wurst's beard and unveiled how Conchita Wurst looked without a beard. We mentioned how Tom Neuwirth (the male behind the Conchita Wurst persona) could barely grow a beard himself and how he used different synthetics to achieve the fake beard.

Well, considering how popular that thread was, I'd like to update you all on Conchita Wurst's beard. He has now dropped the beard look and gone for a clean shaven look with platinum hair. Do bear in mind that Conchita won the 2014 Eurovision contest with his former "fake beard" look and he pretty much stunned the whole world as his look was indeed a pretty rare sight. Furthermore, many people were wondering if Conchita Wurst's beard was real and we were quick to state the real facts about how Tom Neuwirth created the beard of Conchita Wurst.

Anyway, here's Conchita Wurst's new look. Apparently his new look is based on Lady Gaga Sad

[Image: JjJSuse.jpg]

[Image: YIO6VCU.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Raul Meireles beard, haircut and hairstyle pictures Jurgen 4 19,423 12-18-2015 07:31 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  David Beckham New Hipster Beard Style - Pictures TheMensHairForum 5 6,192 12-16-2015 09:41 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  History of the Man Bun Undercut with Hipster beard style Bradley 1 5,608 07-10-2015 12:10 AM
Last Post: itsme39
  Bald John Travolta beard style name?? see picture inside Machado 3 2,228 05-26-2015 01:18 PM
Last Post: Cool Hair Guy