Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conair Infiniti flat iron reviews - Nano Silver Steam model
12-04-2014, 04:00 PM
Conair Infiniti flat iron reviews - Nano Silver Steam model
Here is a review of the Conair Infiniti Nano Silver Steam flat iron. This one a couple of years ago was an expensive flat iron but these days you can find it at some good prices and it's a good flat iron to buy for guys. I posted this review in the flat irons discussion but I will post it here too for its own thread in case of questions or more posts Smile

The Conair Infiniti Nano Silver Steam flat iron has plates that are coated with Tourmaline ceramic that is supposed to ease your hair through without causing damage. It also has a comb like attachment that helps detangle knots as you straighten.

The removable water reservoir gives you steam on demand for up to 20 minutes. If you have medium length or thick hair than you will need to refill this tank while using it. This might cause an inconvenience, but it is something that other brands might not offer. The steam is supposed to moisturize your hair while you straighten.

It does take a lot of patience to work with this though. It takes quite a while to achieve perfectly straight hair with any hair straightener. For many hair types, you will need to work slowly and use a lot of steam for long lasting results.

Of course, since this product works on all hair types, the time it takes will depend on the thickness and length, but it can work on even the most course or thick hair. On Amazon it has this styling tool as one of the best selling and it is probably because it minimizes heat damage and seems to really condition as it works. It also is a pretty sleek looking tool, it's red and the plates are black. The plates also are coated with nano silver.

Some of the downfalls of this styling tool is that it is heavier than some and when you are straightening your hair for some time you might not want something so heavy. Of course having water in it makes it heavier than some models that don't offer this option.

You also need to be careful when laying this down as you comb or section out the rest of your hair. Perhaps it seems to tip over because it is quite heavy. So you need to be careful when resting this on your countertops. You certainly don't want them to burn or something to catch on fire.

When you think of Conair, you think affordable. In fact most of their flat irons are quite affordable regardless. A couple of years back I would have said that the Conair Infinity Nano Steam flat iron wasn't worth it for that price but at the prices I have seen at places like Amazon or Ebay it is now a good purchase.

For those of you guys who straighten their hair on a daily basis, you will do pretty well with the Conair Infiniti Nano Silver Steam flat iron. It's more of a heavy duty iron that will take a good beating and last you longer than the cheaper range of flat irons from Conair or other brands.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2014, 04:44 PM
Great Conair Infiniti hair straightener review!
Elena, thanks for your review of this Conair Infiniti hair straightener! I appreciate that you have also posted this review in a thread of its own as we encourage forum members to post their reviews in dedicated threads so that they are easier to find. In your case, your review is detailed and useful, so it's worth having it in a thread like you posted now.

Back to your reviewed Conair Infiniti Nano Silver straightener. Indeed, this particular model was a step up from the more-regular Conair hair straighteners. Having said that, Conair has always been a good brand when it comes to value for the different hairstyling tools (with heat) that are available in the market. I'm talking of hair straighteners, hair dryers, curling irons and more.

I do agree with you that (as far as I recall) the Conair Infiniti Nano Silver hair straightener was a high priced iron some years ago. However technology in the hair care industry has developed fast and nowadays what used to be "ultimate" technology some 10 or even 5 years ago has become standard (if not obsolete).

The Conair Infiniti Nano Silver hair straightener is nowadays priced at a very reasonable and good price for what it does. I would recommend it, like you said, for men who really like straightening their locks for bangs, side fringe styles, brush up hairstyles and all those asymmetric styles (or simply for daily or almost daily hair straightening without any hairstyle in mind).

For my money, I'd go with THIS vendor here which is retailing the Conair Infiniti Nano Silver straightener at an excellent price and the model sold in the linked vendor is quite stylish as you can see from the pictures in the vendor's page.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hanz de Fuko Quiksand or By Vilain Silver Fox for side curtain hair [Titanic] tellyouican 0 484 05-14-2016 12:37 AM
Last Post: tellyouican
  Conair 1875 Watts hair dryer for men? Barber Opinions? The1HairThatWontStay 0 391 09-18-2015 05:07 PM
Last Post: The1HairThatWontStay
  Hair Product for fine straight flat hair Olishingerz 6 2,097 05-08-2015 10:29 AM
Last Post: Bradley
  Top dry shampoo reviews - Some of the best dry shampoos for men ElenaTheBarber 3 3,705 04-09-2015 01:12 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum