Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Conair 225NP Comfort Touch Tourmaline Ceramic 1875-Watt Hair Dryer review
05-28-2013, 01:07 AM
Conair 225NP Comfort Touch Tourmaline Ceramic 1875-Watt Hair Dryer review
This is a review for the Conair 225NP Comfort Touch Tourmaline Ceramic 1875-Watt Hair Dryer as I have been using it for over two weeks and so far Im happy with it. The Conair 225NP Comfort Touch Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer was offered by our sponsor, The Men's Hair Shop, for reviewing.

I used the Conair 225NP Comfort Touch Tourmaline Ceramic 1875-Watt Hair Dryer during two weeks so far and I'm very happy with it. This Conair hair dryer is light and flexible to use, I wake up in the morning, shower, then quickly style my hair as I blow the hair at the same time. I like "big hair" hairstyles and the Conair 225NP hair dryer helps define my medium length waves when used with some hair mousse. No signs of overheating and the heat range is pretty good.

Buy the Conair 225NP Comfort Touch Tourmaline Ceramic 1875-Watt Hair Dryer at Amazon

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2013, 01:13 AM
RE: Conair 225NP Comfort Touch Tourmaline Ceramic 1875-Watt Hair Dryer review
Many thanks for the review Jurgen! Good and to the point. For the record, the Conair 225NP Comfort Touch Tourmaline Ceramic 1875-Watt Hair Dryer is a number 1 bestseller in Amazon and in The Men's Hair Shop so that says it all really.

The price is pretty good too for a ceramic hair dryer (ceramic is an excellent heat protecting material) so you're purchasing a long lasting hair dryer with this Conair model! I may just throw it into my cart next time Im shopping for products at The Men's Hair Shop Big Grin

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-28-2013, 02:09 AM
mmm thanks for this review pal!
My hair's not long enough for using a hair dryer but this may interest my lady as she has had bad experiences with some hair dryers. Cheers for that!
05-28-2013, 09:04 PM
Usually you start getting good results with a hair dryer and wavy hair when the hair has reached the minimum length for the medium length category (so two inches of vertical length).
05-29-2013, 07:41 PM
Thanks you for the specs of this hair dryer. Looks very good and I saw it sold at the Mens Hair Shop. I have just posted a thread asking for the best hair dryers, if you could take a moment to suggest any Big Grin
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Layrite Super Hold Deluxe Pomade REVIEW Jurgen 29 26,225 10-13-2015 08:45 AM
Last Post: Thomas Martin
  Staff Review of The Men’s Hair Book by Rogelio Samson Jurgen 23 13,937 07-07-2015 01:18 PM
Last Post: Bradley
  TIGI Bed Head Men Matte Work Wax REVIEW Jurgen 13 35,096 01-14-2015 10:34 PM
Last Post: shahrukhch1
  Andis Ceramic BGR+ Professional Hair Clipper Detachable REVIEW Barber 5 6,972 12-19-2013 12:11 PM
Last Post: imane