Question Community Spanish-speaking
Hello everybody!
Is there anybody who speak spanish in this forum? Big Grin

MTMM4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2015, 08:19 AM
RE: Community Spanish-speaking
Actually there are quite a few Spanish-speaking forum members from South America and some from Spain. Rogelio Samson (he sometimes posts here) also speaks Spanish and has told us a few words in Spanish for certain men's haircuts. He's the guy who wrote The Men's Hair Book and The Curly Hair Book.

I speak a tiny bit of Spanish, enough to make a fool of myself though LOL But I'm aware that we have quite a few Spanish speakers on the forum, maybe some will come out of their lurking Smile

We have actually been thinking in considering a Spanish forum section for the forum covering haircuts/hairstyles/hair care in Spanish. It's a project we have in mind, so nothing solid at the moment.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-08-2015, 12:40 PM
Hello! I am from Madrid, Spain. I travel to Barcelona too. Where are you from MTMM4??

Is it a possibility to have a spanish section in the forum for hairstyles questions? Cool I like to ask in english so I am ok with that. It is just my question to you Themenshairforum.
04-13-2015, 10:14 PM
I know some. I would like to learn more but have been lazy! Tongue
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------