Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coconut oil
04-30-2014, 11:37 AM
Coconut oil
Does anyone else use coconut oil for their hair? I love using it because I do feel it protects me better from hair loss.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 10:44 AM
RE: Coconut oil
I use coconut butter which is like oil but harder. You turn it in to oil anyway by rubbing it with your palms. But I use it more for like a finisher to my hairstyles when they are casual hairstyles or messy hairstyles.
07-01-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: Coconut oil
Many of us use or have used coconut oil or butter as a hair conditioner or even as a hairstyling product. Coconut butter is great for curly hair and it goes great as an additional hair conditioner where you coat the tips of your hair (or half its length, from middle to the tips) with the coconut butter.

I suggest that you use raw organic butter instead of coconut butter blends. Raw coconut butter can be used for cooking too (as it's pure coconut butter) so try to use that for your hair. The only difference between coconut butter and coconut oil is that the butter is more of a solid than a liquid (as oil is), but the coconut butter melts really easily when you rub it between your fingers for a couple of seconds.

An excellent coconut butter product that we highly recommend is this coconut butter. This coconut butter is not only an excellent natural product for your cooking too but it is also organic, which gives you an extra healthy oomph.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------