Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clippers cut beard but not hair 0 0
Clippers cut beard but not hair
05-03-2018, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2018 12:41 AM by Duhjoker.)
Clippers cut beard but not hair
Hi guys

I actually googled the title first but all the hits were about beard trimming and had nothing to do with up there hair.

My problem is that i’ve been using a pair of wahl clipoers for more than a 8 years and they cut my beard hair easily though it is quite tough and thick. And when i say easily i mean easily!

But when I go to trim my hair like i have done for the past 25 years they have a hard time. Wetting my hair works but not really.

My hair style is long up top but the sides and back are trimmed tight due to my hair type which is thick and curly nb(wavy when long!) and frizzy. I use argan oil for the frizz which works perfectly but growing out the sides and back just creates a mess of unkempt hair no matter whst i do.

Any way i’ve tried adjusting the lever and the power screw with no luck. I have also removed the blades and cleaned them and oiled them. It would be nice to trim my hair with out it taking an hour.

Ive tried other trimmers as well with no luck.

The weird thing is that if i go to the barber and they use the same set im using it cuts through my hair easily and with out fault.

Can some one help me?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best beard trimmer to buy Stevens 12 58,288 11-03-2018 03:13 PM
Last Post: Panther
  Shortest Beard/Stubble Trimmer Recommendation jduque_99 0 467 01-28-2018 05:35 PM
Last Post: jduque_99
  Hair clippers MikeF00 0 335 07-16-2017 01:55 AM
Last Post: MikeF00
  using 0.1mm hair clipper / beard trimmer for facial hair shmizan 0 1,515 10-15-2016 09:11 AM
Last Post: shmizan