Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clipper top of head, but leave the bangs/fringe?
06-11-2016, 10:00 AM
Clipper top of head, but leave the bangs/fringe?
Just had my haircut, grade 1 back and sides and cut on top and fades/blended in, and kept the fringe/bangs roughly 1.5 inches long (I have a sorta big forehead so I hide it with a fringe that is cut straighter, as my hairline is a mature M shape) But, my hair on top sorta grows crazy, and in all sorts of directions, so that's sorta how I have it, just sticking up everywhere like DBZ. I've got these hair clippers at home, and I thought, if I was to make my hair length on top of my head completely even everywhere that it would look much better and less messy, say a grade 7/8? But then if I clipped all of my hair then the fringe would be shorter too, which I do not like at all. So could I clipper the top of my head with a grade 7 but leave the fringe? Or would that look retarded and obvious? Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  do you guys recommend a hairstyle for somebody with a patch on the side of their head kaylinm1 0 204 07-29-2016 11:02 AM
Last Post: kaylinm1
  Clipper number help! Emmanuelphungy 0 169 07-21-2016 04:23 AM
Last Post: Emmanuelphungy
  Hair stylist used a term for my hair/head which I didnt know Sirius104 0 305 03-30-2016 01:24 PM
Last Post: Sirius104
  Help with growing my bangs out? SouthernHospitality 0 284 12-14-2015 03:36 PM
Last Post: SouthernHospitality