Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic slick back for asian male?
11-14-2015, 10:36 AM
Classic slick back for asian male?
Hello. I have straight Asian hair. Been growing from completely bald for half a year so my hair pieces are now all ~8cm long, and still growing. Id like to ask what the best hair length is for a classic slick back like in the Godfather movies (Andy Garcia, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino)? Do I need to cut the hair on the back and top of my head to reduce volume? (no undercut pls)

Ive been using Suavecito Firme Hold, looking to buy Layrite Super Hold next week.

ps: I heard Asian hair on the sides tends to grow outward instead of backward like European. Is it true and is it a problem for a classic slick back?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2015, 10:53 AM
RE: Classic slick back for asian male?
pps: The problem Im having is that my hair wont stay down for more than a min after I combed them. Wet and dry, same. I suspect it's either the hair being too short (8cm ~ 3inches) or too thick
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Side part slick back Keith_H21 0 193 11-01-2016 07:50 PM
Last Post: Keith_H21
  I need help with wearing my hair back. daily_aenima 0 142 11-01-2016 02:45 PM
Last Post: daily_aenima
  The curse of a thick, dense hair and a modern slick back peraklo 0 533 06-03-2016 05:57 AM
Last Post: peraklo
  Longer slick back with more volume (undercut) w/ Pics imortal 0 631 05-01-2016 10:39 AM
Last Post: imortal