Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap good hair products for men including styling creams
08-26-2015, 01:55 PM
Cheap good hair products for men including styling creams
I have been buying new products at the drugstore and on Amazon to style my hair for I don't even know how long. Problem is none of them work well. With my 4/8 black and 1/8 Asian, 1/8 Mexican 1/8 German 1/8 Indian ethnicity I have extremely thick hair, that is difficult to keep in a style even when my hair is cut short. The style always goes away after a couple hours and my hair returns to a big frizzy mess. I hate it.

So I decided to com here for the help of people who know more than me. My problem is I am picky. I have sworn off hair gel because my girlfriend and I hate the way it glues my hair and makes it feel brittle and hard. We also hate the shiny/greasy look and feel most pomades give me. I love creams which work okay when my hair is cut short but once I start growing it out the creams only last about an hour. I feel like I may be beyond help.

As a college student who still lives with his parents I would appreciate some cheaper suggestions. You can suggest products of all prices but I will most likely prioritize cheaper ones. If anyone can help me I will be eternally grateful.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to shape 2 Step Undercut Hairstyle with thick hair products Ruadhri 0 145 10-24-2016 01:52 PM
Last Post: Ruadhri
  Haircut and thickening products for thinning curly hair? bryan1908 0 485 09-01-2015 10:18 AM
Last Post: bryan1908
  Is my barber equipment good enough to get a good haircut? daslaser 0 385 08-25-2015 04:53 PM
Last Post: daslaser
  Changing everything - hair quality, style, products. 23kid 1 762 05-11-2015 10:51 AM
Last Post: Bradley