Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlie Winzar hair, what is his hairstyle? Pictures inside
10-07-2014, 11:06 AM
Question Charlie Winzar hair, what is his hairstyle? Pictures inside
Would anybody take a look at these pictures and tell us what kind of hairstyle is styled on Charlie Winzar hair? I thought it was an undercut hairstyle but I cannot tell because his haircut also tapers on the sides. I thought it could be fade but then a fade haircut is done to skin and the guy looks like he has still a solid 1 at the shortest Huh

Off topic * I also noticed that a hipster beard thread was started so I am going to throw in a couple of pictures of Charlie Winzar hair and beard styles. Classic hipster beard look Big Grin it has gotten too mainstream.

[Image: tumblr_mxrnajUb0E1qbmtx9o1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nagiuaUCGv1rnbi8go1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n1bge45E711qdc5tro1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nbmpqphhWp1rnbi8go1_500.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2014, 10:43 AM
Charlie Winzar's hair is in a Regulation Cut with a Quiff.
That's a Regulation Cut, which is also known as a mid-contour or middle contour haircut. The hairstyling is just a messy Quiff, so grab any good hairstyling wax like we recommend in the best hair products thread and you're good to go.

Incidentally the Regulation Cut was a military haircut. And I say it "was" because it was a popular haircut in the First World War as well as in the Second World War. There are more pictures of the Regulation Cut in our epic Military Haircuts discussion where we cover all the military haircuts including the mid-contour cut.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
10-15-2014, 10:32 AM
RE: Charlie Winzar hair, what is his hairstyle? Pictures inside
Yeah that almost looks like a fade but it's just a hair clipper taper. Just learned that the regulation haircut can be called a mid contour haircut. Thanks for the knowledge tip TheMensHairForum!

Looks like Winzar moves back and forth between the two step undercut and the regulation haircut. He seems to be the new breed of hipster male models with the shaggy beard style and big hair. Can't help but wonder how did that fashion trend start.

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 140 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 184 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 194 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 6,420 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum