Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Channing Tatum hair loss pictures, what do you think?
01-09-2014, 01:51 PM
Channing Tatum hair loss pictures, what do you think?
We all know that Channing Tatum likes his buzz cut hairstyles but in recent pictures he looks to be losing hair in the temples and possibly starting to bald as the pictures below show how his hairline has receded and is now starting to form the "hair island". I have compared pictures of Channing Tatum's hair from a couple of years ago and the comparison looks interesting.
What do you all think? Big Grin

Pictures of Channing Tatum receding hairline
This first one is just from a couple of days ago...

[Image: screen-shot-2014-01-03-at-1-13-50-pm.png]

[Image: full-channing-tatum-163418118.jpg]

[Image: channing-tatum.jpg]

And these are pics of him from a couple of years ago. Btw you can find more pictures of his hairstyles over the years in Channing Tatum's hairstyles and haircuts thread.

[Image: 494px-Channing_Tatum_WonderCon_2012.jpg]

[Image: channing-tatum-wallpaper-hd.jpg]

[Image: 1832_13669839882.jpg]

Opinions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: Channing Tatum hair loss pictures, what do you think?
Good call, Jurgen. I can definitively see some receding of the temples from the pictures of a couple of years ago. There does indeed seem to be the island forming on the front, your typical case of male pattern baldness.

He is 33 and the shaved-head look suits him unlike other Hollywood actors who would flip out and commit harakiri if their hair started to go. Channing Tatum will do fine without hair Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
01-18-2014, 08:20 AM
this guy is one of the few I would say can pull the bald look without a problem...
But to be fair the first time i say him I thought he was like some down syndrome model or something like that lol
01-18-2014, 09:44 AM
Down syndrome model Big Grin -- why is that? xD Wait, 33 seems too early to be loosing hair already. In the first picture he looks like he could be in his 40s :o
01-18-2014, 01:54 PM
(01-18-2014 08:20 AM)Anton Wrote:  this guy is one of the few I would say can pull the bald look without a problem...
But to be fair the first time i say him I thought he was like some down syndrome model or something like that lol

Well, I would agree that his face looks interesting and unusual. He seems to have that rural country boy look. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I was surprised to find out that he was a model for Armani and Abercrombie & Fitch.

(01-18-2014 09:44 AM)Javon Wrote:  Down syndrome model Big Grin -- why is that? xD Wait, 33 seems too early to be loosing hair already. In the first picture he looks like he could be in his 40s :o

In the case of Tatum's hair loss, he is actually a "regular" case in that he still has a nice head of hair but you can see he is beginning his journey into male pattern baldness. I would say he still has enough hair for another 10 years unless the MPB takes off suddenly. On the other hand, a real bad case of premature MPB is the case of Prince William's hair loss, he is 32 and a Norwood IV, or, in other words, he only has a couple of loose hairs on the top that will be going in a couple of years anyway.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is this hair loss? AwesomeHair 0 435 09-11-2016 05:31 AM
Last Post: AwesomeHair
  Has my topknot caused hair loss? -KANE- 0 394 08-18-2016 11:14 AM
Last Post: -KANE-
  Natural alternative solutions for treating hair loss alexdeen75 1 471 07-23-2016 11:29 PM
Last Post: Reborn Hair PPP
  Hair Loss Products for Men OTC TheMensHairForum 35 27,850 05-18-2016 03:16 PM
Last Post: williadl