Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cesc Fabregas hair loss and balding pictures
08-23-2014, 09:35 AM
Cesc Fabregas hair loss and balding pictures
Here are some pictures showing Cesc Fabregas hair loss with a receding hairline. This is the typical male pattern baldness progression & Fabregas balding is now at a norwood III. He is also starting to thin on the top of the head although there is no visible vertex thinning yet.

Cesc Fabregas is only 27 as of 2014 & he has always been known for a thick mane. Fabregas hairstyles include messy styles & quiffs which were hiding his receding hairline. Currently, Fabregas hair is in a buzz cut haircut which shows the true extent of his hair loss.

The pictures of Cesc Fabregas hair loss are pretty clear. He is losing his once thick mane despite he still had a good mane some until last year or so. The first picture includes 3 pictures - the one in the middle is him currently & the other 2 pictures are of him in the past with thicker & denser hair.

[Image: _77043028_fabregas_split_624_getty.jpg]

[Image: LJUBLJANA-SLOVENIA-JULY-27-Ces_544127354...00_396.jpg]

[Image: Fabregas_3179732.jpg?20140728165853]

[Image: 10628264_630330890412995_8436601014169231744_n.jpg]

[Image: U6rdTuI.jpg]

[Image: Cesc+Fabregas+and+Diego+Costa+.jpg]

Fabregas hair 6 years ago.

[Image: 428px-Fabregas_newcastle_emirates.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2014, 12:01 PM
Cesc Fabregas balding!
Damn!

I am not a soccer fan by any means but I've always remembered Fabregas as a dude with some dense hair. That hairline is receding fast, you can see the classic tracks going back and the fading right at the edges signalling further hair loss and thinning. Considering that he is 27, he may be in for a rough ride in the next 2 years.

He will be an interesting case to follow.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
09-13-2014, 05:38 AM
RE: Cesc Fabregas hair loss and balding pictures
A big football fan here. Must say I was in a shock when I saw him sporting that look during his first match for Chelsea. He used to have a relatively straight (at most, slightly curved) hairline when he was playing at 18. Definitely hereditary as I've seen an interview which included a picture of his family. Dad's hair is missing too.

Agreed this is a good case to follow. While a buzz cut definitely makes him look 36, I'm actually not sure if he is suited for a bald look either. That approach was taken by another footballer, Stephen Ireland of a similar age. Not as good a career as Fabregas, but he certainly looked younger after shaving it all off!
10-15-2014, 10:45 AM
I just finished commenting on Rafa Nadal's hair loss when I saw this thread on the related thread feed. Cesc Fabregas hair loss is bad too but at least he is following the traditional male balding pattern instead of Rafa Nadal who is just losing his hair all over his head.

I am surprised at how fast Cesc Fabregas hair loss has occurred. It's also interesting because his balding example goes to show how no matter how much hair you may have in your twenties, you can still begin to bald or go fully bald. The guy had a lot of hair just some years ago and now his temples are wide and back. Comparing it to Rafa Nadal's hair loss, he too had a lot of hair only a couple of years ago. Better start paying more attention to my hairline from now on!
10-16-2014, 06:31 AM
That buzz cut really shows up his hair loss. His tracks are all the way to the ears and lotsa thinning right at the edge. Would that be the famous norwood 3 where there is no turning back once you cross it?

There is no vertex thinning or so it looks. Can he get it fixed?
10-16-2014, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2014 12:16 PM by JaimeSpain.)
I remember Fabregas hair was really nice. Here in Spain all girls loved him. Like for his looks and his hair. The same occurs for Pique but not for Puyol Big GrinBig Grin

Maybe it is his girlfriend? she is a decade older so Fabregas is becoming old very fast with her. He is only 27 and his hair looks like a man who is 40 years old. He is an idiot and a sellout so it is ok if he is bald before age 30 Smile
11-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Chelsea and Mourinho sucked the life out of him lol But I have to admit, he looks much older with the buzz cut and beard. He should go back to growing his hair and being clean shaven.
07-28-2015, 08:36 PM
He played a game today and I noticed his hair seems to have improved tons. I don't know if it was just him covering it up well or it's actually regrown a bit, what do you guys think?
[Image: PWBd2ST.jpg]
07-29-2015, 03:03 PM
(07-28-2015 08:36 PM)GoodHair Wrote:  I don't know if it was just him covering it up well or it's actually regrown a bit, what do you guys think?

Nah, the proof is in the pudding when a guy gets a buzz cut. Cesc Fabregas still has enough density to get vertical volume which hides the receding hairline. It's a good old trick that's thousands of years old, even Julius Caesar did the same with his famous Caesar haircut, you hide the hair loss by pushing the hair up and to the front.

The pictures of Cesc Fabregas with the buzz cut hair are very telling and you can see how far his hairline has receded. He used to have longer hair so maybe he already had a receding hairline. But I was as shocked like the rest of you when I saw the pictures in this thread as the lad has been known for having very aesthetic hair.
08-02-2015, 05:08 AM
It always sucks when a person starts losing their great hair.
10-20-2015, 05:58 AM
(08-02-2015 05:08 AM)BillyTheMan Wrote:  It always sucks when a person starts losing their great hair.

you r right, i m losing hair ,whenever i c my self in mirrir i get really really sad.Huh
11-18-2015, 11:33 AM
Wow, looking at it like that is a real eye opener!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 405 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,526 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Star World Leaders Rocking Man Bun Hairstyles - Epic Pictures! TheMensHairForum 2 2,015 03-27-2016 03:22 PM
  Matt Bomer hair, hairstyles and haircuts - Guide with Pictures, Tips and Products Jurgen 7 68,751 12-14-2015 10:33 AM
Last Post: Idar G