Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carrot Top's curly hair
05-20-2013, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2013 06:39 PM by Stevens.)
Carrot Top's curly hair
Is Carrot Top's hair naturally curly? it seems to have a wig like although i'm not sure if it's his face combined with the ginger looks and weird body? Big Grin

[Image: 17552_carrot_top_092707_02.jpg]

[Image: carrottop_400x375_a.jpg]

[Image: carrot-top-tamra-barney-kicks-cougarscuervo-1bG7Pj.jpg]

reminds me of the dude from that movie Mask with Cher.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: Carrot Top's curly hair
(05-20-2013 06:37 PM)Stevens Wrote:  Is Carrot Top's hair naturally curly? it seems to have a wig like although i'm not sure if it's his face combined with the ginger looks and weird body? Big Grin

Carrot Top's hair certainly looks a bit funny, a bit artificial shall we say. Can't really tell, let's wait for the curl expert Rogelio to weigh in his opinion as he's pretty good at spotting this sort of stuff Smile

Quote:reminds me of the dude from that movie Mask with Cher.

You mean Rocky Dennis in the movie Mask? Agreeing with the spotted resemblance here!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-20-2013, 07:33 PM
Here is Carrot Top with straight hair.

[Image: carrottop_556.jpg]

BTW, isn't he like a comedian or something? Possibly explains the looks Huh

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-21-2013, 07:15 PM
Red-coloured hair strands are usually the thickest of all hair colours. What this means is that Carrot Top's curly hair may look somewhat artificial because the hair strands (i.e. individual hair pieces) are unusually thick.

You can even see in the above posted picture of his straightened hair that his hair strands a very thick; couple that with the intrinsic natural volume of curly hair and you have a recipe for "big" hair.

The way he carries himself doesn't help when delivering the whole bizarre package, but I certainly believe his hair is real. Having said that, his hair looks very "healthy" and natural in the straightened picture, so I have some doubts as to whether his real hair would be curly or straight (not that I'd be wanting to waste my time trying to find out which, but nonetheless an interesting observation).

(05-20-2013 06:37 PM)Stevens Wrote:  Is Carrot Top's hair naturally curly? it seems to have a wig like although i'm not sure if it's his face combined with the ginger looks and weird body? Big Grin

reminds me of the dude from that movie Mask with Cher.

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
05-21-2013, 07:18 PM
First time I hear of this guy.
05-24-2013, 07:40 PM
(05-21-2013 07:18 PM)Toulalan Wrote:  First time I hear of this guy.

You are not missing out on much.

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good pomades to tame and straighten my crazy curly hair Salazar Mojo 1 316 10-18-2016 01:44 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Curly hair blow dry with brush to straighten it, Is it damaged? Ttas664 5 290 10-18-2016 01:17 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Method to turn Curly hair into Wavy hair for Men - Hair Product Trick Bradley 2 13,785 09-28-2016 01:13 AM
Last Post: PinkChili
  curly super dry bush type unshiny hair shau1203 0 266 08-09-2016 03:30 PM
Last Post: shau1203