Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Carey Hart Haircut - Epic Overcut Hairstyle Picture!
03-27-2015, 10:19 AM
Big Grin Carey Hart Haircut - Epic Overcut Hairstyle Picture!
We have discussed before how the Overcut is the exact opposite of the Undercut hairstyle. Just as below in this picture of the Overcut, the hair on the top of the head is clipped short while the head on the sides and back of the head is left long.

While it is true that the Overcut is certainly lacking in aesthetics compared to the Undercut, we've seen awkward hairstyle trends pop up before so I wouldn't be surprised if the trend was to gain some followers as the hairstyling trends of the man bun Undercut and slicked back Undercut are exhausted in 2015.

In the picture below is Carey Hart's Overcut haircut. In reality it's the first buzzing of his head for a buzzcut haircut, but he actually kept the haircut for a while with some extra buzzing of the top of the head for a more polished Over cut hairstyle! Smile

Would this haircut be the kind of haircut that you'd wear? Even if it were just to protest against the worldwide spread of the Undercut hairstyle?

[Image: aqseni6.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Carey Hart Haircut - Epic Overcut Hairstyle Picture!
Oh dear, oh dear... I can't even start to imagine the amount of ridicule I would get from my friends and family if I were to get this haircut, not to mention the shame and embarrassment I would experience after receiving a thousand stares from the public, or pretty much everyone I see. No doubt, I would rather live with a buzz cut than have a patch of hair missing right smack in the middle of my head!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frohawk hairstyle for kinky curly black men - Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 63 10-10-2016 08:07 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  360 Waves Hairstyle with Epic Wolfing - Black Men Haircuts TheMensHairForum 0 107 09-20-2016 12:43 PM
  Rastafari Hairstyles: Old Black Guy with Epic Long Dreadlocks in White TheMensHairForum 1 157 08-30-2016 01:27 PM
  Modern Slicked Back Hairstyle: Cool Picture with Advice TheMensHairForum 0 354 06-08-2016 04:38 PM