Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you use aftershave with electric shavers instead of razor?
12-23-2014, 07:52 AM
Can you use aftershave with electric shavers instead of razor?
Are there any benefits of using aftershave when shaving with an electric shaver? so like the regular wet shaving method but instead your shaving is with an electric shaver. You use the aftershave when you finish shaving. Is it even possible to do this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2014, 08:16 AM
Electric shavers and aftershave.
Yes you can use aftershave after electric shavers, Machado. Having said that, it really is not necessary. It makes sense to use it if your skin is still irritated by the shaver, but it's not needed if your skin isn't too sensitive. The good electric shavers will leave your skin supple, and by good electric shavers I'm talking of our shaving products section with electric shaver reviews. A bad shaver or electric shaver will be a pain in the "face" Smile So, if possible use a good electric shaver.

You can, however, still splash some for a fresher look!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Shavers and Electric Razors for Men: 8 Top Shaver Reviews! A London Barber 1 110 10-27-2016 11:07 AM
Last Post: A London Barber
  Straight Razor Shaving Unshorn 14 3,894 10-07-2016 11:08 AM
Last Post: Joseph.davidson
  Can we use aftershave after shaving hair on head? Vladimir 6 9,415 12-18-2015 07:20 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  How to treat and prevent razor bumps? US Asian 2 1,420 12-15-2015 11:38 PM
Last Post: Wetshavemaestro