Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caesar Cut hairstyle video of Guy Ritchie with Brad Pitt, Jason Statham and more
06-27-2015, 09:42 AM
Caesar Cut hairstyle video of Guy Ritchie with Brad Pitt, Jason Statham and more
Here's the hilarious director's cut of the film Snatch with Brad Pitt, Vinnie Jones, Jason Statham and even Guy Ritchie with an epic Caesar Cut hairstyle.

I'm posting this video below as not only is it hilarious and shows the different opinions of the actors on the film but it also shows Guy Ritchie's Caesar haircut. For those who don't know the Caesar haircut is a forward styled haircut where you're left with some short bangs on the forehead while the rest of the sides and back of the head are tapered.

The Caesar Cut hairstyle was a nineties hairstyle as it was popularised by George Clooney in ER but it was also made a tad popular by Marlon Brando as Mark Anthony in the film Julius Caesar in 1953 which was a time when most men slicked their hair in side swept hairstyles or slicked back hairstyles.

I can't post the video itself below as I don't have the privileges but a mod will soon post it below as I've requested this video post. The film Snatch is in itself an epic film worth watching so the director's cut below will give you a good idea of how it went and it also has lots of funny off screen scenes with the lads having a rumble. Cheers!

Moderator edit: see the next post below for the video!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2015, 10:16 AM
Here's the Caesar Cut hairstyle video featuring Guy Ritchie in the Snatch movie.
Bradley, I'm posting the video below my lines in this post. Great find and I think we both agree as hair professionals that the Caesar Cut hairstyle is the kind of hairstyle that, while not very trendy because of current fashion trends, is an evergreen hairstyle. Just about any male can look great with a Caesar haircut but there's too much noise nowadays with all these massively-popular executive contour haircuts and undercut haircuts to appreciate some old-school men's haircuts like the Caesar Cut.

The Snatch movie is a blast. Great movie and the director's cut that you found is an entertaining one to watch if you've got some spare time to kill. To this day, it still amazes me how Jason Statham pulls the bald buzzcut look like a pro. Not even Bruce Willis or Vin Diesel have been able to pull the bald look like Jason Statham does.

Here's the uploaded director's cut video for Snatch. Enjoy!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-15-2015, 04:50 AM
RE: Caesar Cut hairstyle video of Guy Ritchie with Brad Pitt, Jason Statham and more
(06-27-2015 10:16 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  The Snatch movie is a blast.

For sure!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Rafa Nadal Hair Loss Video Showing Serious Balding TheMensHairForum 2 6,640 03-03-2016 10:09 AM
Last Post: Doworkgetbig
  Bradley Cooper Dreadlocks Video With Opinion On Hairstyle TheMensHairForum 1 753 12-15-2015 04:59 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  Ed Sheeran washes Rupert Grint's hair and styles in messy hairstyle TheMensHairForum 1 2,235 12-15-2015 04:57 AM
Video Video of George Clooney Hairstyle as Caesar Haircut in "From Dusk Till Dawn" TheMensHairForum 1 1,460 12-15-2015 04:51 AM