Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caesar Cut hairstyle pictures of Guy Ritchie haircut in Snatch
06-27-2015, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2015 09:07 AM by Bradley.)
Caesar Cut hairstyle pictures of Guy Ritchie haircut in Snatch
I was watching a director's cut of the Snatch film when I noticed the Caesar haircut of Guy Ritchie. He has had all kinds of hairstyles including long hair, but the Caesar hairstyle of Guy Ritchie looks really good and I think that it is a good example of how simple but stylish a Caesar Cut can really be. This hairstyle is not very known these days tho as it was a nineties hairstyle with George Clooney making it popular but the popularity of the Caesar Cut hairstyle faded by the late nineties.

If you want to know more about the hairstyle then read the Caesar haircut guide for men that is in the link as it has a lot of pictures, advice and it even has some history of the Caesar Cut! Smile
Here are Guy Ritchie's Caesar Cut hairstyle pictures:

[Image: AZJ99YI.jpg]

[Image: xjyxOgQ.jpg]

[Image: 61Ncs83.jpg]

[Image: g5oCWkp.jpg]

[Image: rAXhFPq.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2015, 03:30 PM
RE: Caesar Cut hairstyle pictures of Guy Ritchie haircut in Snatch
That is one great Caesar haircut! Just before I started growing my curls out I used to be in all the types of buzz cuts, and one of the haircuts I liked was the Caesar haircut. But one thing that struck me as different with the haircut pictures of Guy Ritchie is how hair type can make a haircut look so different.

I'm just using Guy Ritchie since we have his pictures at hand but if a lack guy with kinky curly hair (for example) gets a Caesar haircut, it just looks different even thought the shape is supposed to be the same. One thing that I've learned in this forum and which I'm grateful that I have learned is that hair type is an important part of choosing your hairstyle. Time and time again I would try hairstyles that just weren't cut for my hair type and this same mistake is made by millions of men daily.

As much as I like the Caesar hairstyle as a clean and cool hairstyle, it's beyond unthinkable to believe that I would get a texture and hairstyle finish like Guy Ritchie since he has straight hair to wavy hair, while my hair is kinky curly. But you better believe me when I would see so many guys with starry eyes thinking they could get the hairstyle of a celebrity with a completely different hair type to theirs. Then they would go to the barbershop and ask for the hairstyle and when the haircut was done and styled, it would look nothing like he wanted it to look.

If I had learned this simple concept and seen the hair type guide in this forum as well as the one from The Curly Hair book, it would have saved me years of grief. Literally, years of grief as all I would end up getting was a buzz cut with a fade and that's it. It may sound silly but my hair had no soul.

This is just me thinking out loud for the record. I think the Caesar cut hairstyle from Guy Ritchie looks great and the Caesar haircut guide in this forum should be a must read for anyone wanting to get something out of their short hair instead of those boring haircuts. If I weren't growing my curls out to a long length, I would get a Caesar Cut hairstyle.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 151 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 173 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 6,100 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Jack O'Connell Unbroken Hair Products to Use for Hairstyle rinsnrepeat 0 347 07-11-2016 10:54 AM
Last Post: rinsnrepeat