Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
By Vilain hair products? Gold Digger and Quicksand reviews
08-01-2014, 10:35 AM
By Vilain hair products? Gold Digger and Quicksand reviews
So just wondering if anyone has used these men's hair products from By Vilain and have an opinion of them? They have quite a few hair styling products. Silverfox, Quicksand and Gold Digger are the most popular I believe, while they have just brought out some new ones I think for creating volume and for casual hairstyles.

If you look at hairstyling videos on Youtube channels that are dedicated to hair anyway, they always seem to use their products (the company also has a successful channel). So i'm wondering if that's because of the advertisement benefits of money or exposure (or whatever), or it is actually worth getting the hairstyling products from By Vilain? I would like some opinions from here if anyone have used the By Vilain hair wax and their styling products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2014, 01:50 AM
RE: By Vilain hair products?
(08-01-2014 10:35 AM)Jonny Wrote:  So just wondering if anyone has used these men's hair products from By Vilain and have an opinion of them? They have quite a few hair styling products. Silverfox, Quicksand and Gold Digger are the most popular I believe, while they have just brought out some new ones I think for creating volume and for casual hairstyles.

If you look at hairstyling videos on Youtube channels that are dedicated to hair anyway, they always seem to use their products (the company also has a successful channel). So i'm wondering if that's because of the advertisement benefits of money or exposure (or whatever), or it is actually worth getting the hairstyling products from By Vilain? I would like some opinions from here if anyone have used the By Vilain hair wax and their styling products.

I've ordered from them and waiting for it to arrive, i would like to see any reviews here too.
09-14-2014, 11:17 AM
RE: By Vilain hair products?
Didn't work that good on my hair but sure give it a try!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looking for new products, requiring some advice (pics at the end) Magikarp_Approves 0 96 11-06-2016 04:05 PM
Last Post: Magikarp_Approves
  Mens Hair Products: Quick Useful 101 Guide The Hairstylist 2 333 10-26-2016 09:54 AM
Last Post: A London Barber
Smile Are there good products to dye your beard orange? Duaov 1 171 09-16-2016 04:55 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  If you could solve one problem with male hair products what would it be and why? TotalHairNoob 0 207 08-08-2016 07:40 AM
Last Post: TotalHairNoob