Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bumble and Bumble grooming Creme review
01-29-2015, 09:22 PM
Bumble and Bumble grooming Creme review
Bumble & Bumble Grooming creme

Here is my first review on a product, it is on Bumble and Bumble Grooming Unisex Creme. It's basically a unisex styling/grooming creme that has blends of jojoba, sweet almond, avocado, and safflower oils for natural softness and sheen. I purchased the 5 ounce tube.

I started with first shampooing my hair and then using a hair conditioner. then once my hair is damp. I opened the tube of the grooming creme. out comes a white paste. I put it in the palm of my hand and then rubbed the palms together. I then massaged it into my hair.

my hair feels very smooth afterwards and this is good because i have really thick(dense) hair and i need to keep it in control and moisturized. then once my hair is dry I put in some more depending on if i want to fix my hair a little bit more or not.

overall I really like this product because it keeps my hair looking smooth but it is on the expensive side. it cost almost 30 dollars in the store and about the same on amazon. but you don't have to use too much of this product and will last you a long time.

Here's a link to the product

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003VSK9UE/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Bumble and Bumble grooming Creme review
Very useful review of Bum & Bumble styling creme!

The problem with hair styling cremes is that they are expensive. Bumble & Bumble is expensive but so is the others we recommend (this other styling creme we recommend & is about the same price). For soft & sleek & frizz free hair, hair styling creams really are the product to use. Much more for wavy-curly hair & long hair.

What are you going to use next or as an aternative to Bumble & Bumble styling creme?
02-01-2015, 03:13 PM
(01-31-2015 01:56 PM)Jurgen Wrote:  Very useful review of Bum & Bumble styling creme!

The problem with hair styling cremes is that they are expensive. Bumble & Bumble is expensive but so is the others we recommend (this other styling creme we recommend & is about the same price). For soft & sleek & frizz free hair, hair styling creams really are the product to use. Much more for wavy-curly hair & long hair.

What are you going to use next or as an aternative to Bumble & Bumble styling creme?

I plan on buying the argan oil you have recommended but I still have over half of my grooming creme left and I bought it over 9 months ago =]
03-09-2015, 08:52 AM
Hi mate thanks for posting your review of the Bumble and Bumble styling cream. It's a good styling cream no doubts. How it works is a styling cream is like a mix of a leave in conditioner and pomade. So you end up with smooth hair (leave in conditioner) and naturally shiny hair (pomade) with some hold (pomade).

That is what you experienced as expected from a good styling cream Smile yes styling creams can be pricey but they generally last a long time since you only need a tad of the product to style your hair.
03-09-2015, 06:03 PM
(03-09-2015 08:52 AM)Bradley Wrote:  Hi mate thanks for posting your review of the Bumble and Bumble styling cream. It's a good styling cream no doubts. How it works is a styling cream is like a mix of a leave in conditioner and pomade. So you end up with smooth hair (leave in conditioner) and naturally shiny hair (pomade) with some hold (pomade).

That is what you experienced as expected from a good styling cream Smile yes styling creams can be pricey but they generally last a long time since you only need a tad of the product to style your hair.

No problem! I'm just trying to contribute to the forum as well. It is a very nice product and would recommend it for anyone who wants smooth/nice looking hair.
03-28-2015, 12:08 PM
Thanks so much for the review! I have decided to grow my curly hair long in a few months and one of the curly hair products that I am considering is a grooming or styling creme. I have seen this creme recommended in other threads and you review shines some positive light into it to so it's something I am going to consider seriously as I would like to order all my products soon as I read some of the threads in the forum and making a decision.

This may be a bit off topic but I have read some guys in the forum have tried using hair products with dry hair. I know this is a mistake with curly hair like I have but I was wondering if the Bumble and Bumble grooming creme can be used with dry hair? I ask because I am having some problems with the products I am using now so I wanted to style my hair again between class breaks. Did you use the grooming creme with damp hair? Right?
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Andis BGR Plus cordless rechargeable clipper review - Epic! Curly Dude 2 2,115 07-14-2016 05:22 PM
Last Post: djbumrush
  Ponz Grooming hair pomade opinions and experience vicktor.j 0 184 06-13-2016 10:04 AM
Last Post: vicktor.j
Thumbs Down A less shiny American Grooming Cream alternative cable 0 486 11-30-2015 06:49 PM
Last Post: cable
  Blackship water based pomade by Flagship review Charms434 0 977 11-16-2015 01:34 PM
Last Post: Charms434