Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brilliantine
08-21-2016, 04:07 PM
Brilliantine
I live in Australia and am looking for a light brilliantine - similar to Trumper's Coronis and Eucris Hairdressing which I can't source here.
I have tried various products but am yet to find one that only has a little oil. Vaseline hair dressing is too heavy and I'm wondering about the Pinaud dressings. Can anyone tell me how ligh/heavy they are? I don't want a product that holds nor obe that's too greasy more one to give a bit if a shine.
Appreciate it.
Simon
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2016, 05:40 AM
RE: Brilliantine
(08-21-2016 04:07 PM)simon44 Wrote:  I live in Australia and am looking for a light brilliantine - similar to Trumper's Coronis and Eucris Hairdressing which I can't source here.
I have tried various products but am yet to find one that only has a little oil. Vaseline hair dressing is too heavy and I'm wondering about the Pinaud dressings. Can anyone tell me how ligh/heavy they are? I don't want a product that holds nor obe that's too greasy more one to give a bit if a shine.
Appreciate it.
Simon

Try Bumble and Bumble Brilliantine. It's pricey for a small tube, but it isn't overly greasy and a little goes a long way.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------