Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Braun Series 7 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System Review from Barber
10-26-2016, 01:31 PM
Braun Series 7 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System Review from Barber
Here's my review of the Braun Series 7 790cc Pulsonic Shaver. I'm posting this review from my experience as a barber using this electric razor and from talking to plenty of customers who too have usd it.

Braun Series 7- 790cc Pulsonic shaver: the cream of the crop!

If you’re all about high quality electric razors, then you know very well that Braun has the best track record on the market for reliability and their latest 790cc electric shaver is no exception.

[Image: 41FRBId57pL.jpg]

Okay, if you were swayed by this amazingly looking (and performing) electric razor, you should first of all know that it’s actually a foil razor. With that left aside, it does feature a pretty unique technology called “Activelift” which lifts those flat laying hairs in hard-to-reach areas so they can be removed with ease.

Love those close shaves? Every man on Earth loves them too and, in this regard, Braun has come up with the OctiFoil technology with holes which allows you to finally have an almost razor-like shave without actually using a razor. The 790cc also comes with a hygiene indicator which lets you know how clean your electric shaver is and when it needs to be cleaned. The cleaning (provided by the FastClean system) is very good and it allows you to clean your device in just 25 seconds.

There are though a few bad things to be said about this shaver and they have to do with the pulsonic clean. It seems that after a while, it won’t clean the device as well and this means the gunk will have to be cleaned manually. There’s also a fair amount of vibration and noise this shaver creates, so for all those who care about this, be warned.

So that's my on-point Braun Series 7-790cc Pulsonic Shaver review. Short yet direct. If you've got any question then I'll be happy to answer them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Remington R8150Csb Pivot And Flex Rotary Shaver Review A London Barber 0 102 10-26-2016 04:16 PM
Last Post: A London Barber
  Review of Wahl 9937 Lithium Ion Triple Play Shaver/Trimmer/Detailer A London Barber 0 113 10-26-2016 03:50 PM
  Review of Panasonic ES-LA93-K Arc4 Wet-Dry Head Pivoting Shaver A London Barber 0 76 10-26-2016 03:10 PM
  Philips Norelco 1150X/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver Review A London Barber 0 88 10-26-2016 02:08 PM