Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brad Pitt slicked back hair style, what movie and haircut?
03-20-2015, 08:05 AM
Brad Pitt slicked back hair style, what movie and haircut?
I was watching videos online the other day and I saw a picture of Brad Pitt with a slicked back hair style and the undercut haircut, I think he was dressed like a soldier or something like that in the movie. Does anybody know what hairstyle of Brad Pitt I'm talking about, what was the haircut name and what movie that was from?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2015, 11:36 AM
RE: Brad Pitt slicked back hair style, what movie and haircut?
(03-20-2015 08:05 AM)Lordius Wrote:  I was watching videos online the other day and I saw a picture of Brad Pitt with a slicked back hair style and the undercut haircut, I think he was dressed like a soldier or something like that in the movie. Does anybody know what hairstyle of Brad Pitt I'm talking about, what was the haircut name and what movie that was from?

Sounds like you're describing the movie Fury, a 2014 film featuring Brad Pitt. Pretty sure there is a thread somewhere on here about the style.
03-21-2015, 12:08 PM
Brad Pitt Fury haircut!
Yes poster above is correct. You're talking of Brad Pitt haircut in Fury which is the slicked back undercut hairstyle. There are other threads in the forum documenting that hairstyle of Brad Pitt as he got the haircut and the slicked back as soon as he started filming the Fury movie.

I think Brad Pitt got the slick back undercut as soon as early 2014 as that was his hairstyle for the 2014 Guild Awards.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 132 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 405 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 459 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 342 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma