Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brad Pitt hairstyles, haircuts and hair
05-10-2013, 02:55 PM
Brad Pitt hairstyles, haircuts and hair
Let's specifically discuss Brad Pitt's hairstyles, haircuts and hair in this thread. Feel free to post more pictures of his hair in this thread. Point to any hairstyles/haircuts too if you want.

Brad Pitt has straight blonde hair and despite his age has a full head still. His hair is bone straight which give shis hair an interesting appearance when short. Brad Pitt normally wears his hair short, but has has it long too.

Buzz Cut
[Image: Brad-Pitt-9441989-2-402.jpg]

Long hair
[Image: brad-pitt-300.jpg]

Business cut
[Image: Brad-Pitt.jpg]

Side Fringe
[Image: brad-pitt-5.jpg]

Slicked back
[Image: brad-pitt2.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2015, 11:30 AM
RE: Brad Pitt hairstyles, haircuts and hair
How can i achieve the hairstyle below or Brad Pitt in World War Z to be exact? Big Grin

I have thick hair. I also tend to cut my own hair because there is no professional where I live. So any ideas how to haircut?

[Image: brad2.jpg]
01-25-2015, 01:55 PM
If I wanted my barber to get me this cut what would I need to tell him? How long does it look to be on top and also I'm not sure if he has a fade here

I apparently am unable to post pictures but if you type into google "tree of life brad pitt haircut" it should be the second image
02-06-2015, 10:36 AM
I think that Brad Pitt's hairstyle at his last movie "Fury" is very interesting.
At this link you can see him:
img1.meristation.com/files/imagenes/general/brad-pitt-returns-to-killing-nazis-in-first-trailer-for-movie-fury.png
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 424 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Epic Soccer Hairstyles and Haircuts of the 2016 UEFA Euro TheMensHairForum 8 2,168 06-19-2016 01:05 PM
  Zayn Malik hairstyles, haircuts and hair Jurgen 87 159,536 04-10-2016 10:35 PM
Last Post: Crusher_
Star World Leaders Rocking Man Bun Hairstyles - Epic Pictures! TheMensHairForum 2 2,044 03-27-2016 03:22 PM