Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brad Pitt Hairstyle: Long Hair Dreadlocks!
07-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Brad Pitt Hairstyle: Long Hair Dreadlocks!
Check out these pictures of Brad Pitt's hairstyle with dreadlocks! Never thought I'd see Brad Pitt with long hair locked and looking like a bohemian hippie LOL What do you think of this hairstyle of Brad Pitt? Do you think the dreadlocks suit him or not?
P.S Brad Pitt didn't get the dreadlocks in real life, they are fake Big Grin

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: Brad Pitt Hairstyle: Long Hair Dreadlocks!
More pictures of Brad Pitt with dreadlocks and long hair

[Image: Brad4.jpg]

[Image: brad1.jpg]

[Image: brad-pitt-dread1.jpg]

And this is how Brad Pitt usually looks with his long hair untouched (i.e. no dreadlocks!)

[Image: 95025939-brad-pitt.jpg]

[Image: 64416-brad-pitt-637x0-1.jpg]

[Image: Brad-Pitt-toujours-aussi-magnetique-meme...t_w674.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
07-27-2013, 03:05 PM
Brad Pitt looks gross with those fake dreads, much better with long natural hair..
07-28-2013, 04:31 PM
brad pitt has great long hair to be ruining it with hobo dreadlocks tbh
08-10-2013, 10:46 AM
I wonder what hair products he uses?
Ummmm...
08-10-2013, 11:31 AM
For the dreadlocks Brad Pitt must have used some form of wax or the dreadlocks are a simple wig. Otherwise, a recall Brad Pitt doesn't use hair products and keeps his hairstyles minimal. Brad Pitt has thick and dense hair and a good hairline too so he can keep it all simple.

08-28-2013, 07:58 AM
That looks pretty damn ugly. I don't understand why he would want to look like a Jamaican homeless person
10-02-2013, 02:10 PM
I envy people with super huge thick hair. Lucky for him and his genes he's all set and he's pretty much 50 years old now with long locks it's sad. Sad
10-11-2013, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 09:43 PM by Stevens.)
lol apparently Brad Pitt has so much hair and that hair gene he can grow hair on his forehead...
not (picture from the onion, who else could it be) but damn Brad Pitt can really grow good hair, mofo is blessed Big Grin

[Image: 700.jpg]
10-16-2013, 09:39 AM
Maybe it was for a movie or something.
10-18-2013, 01:57 AM
Locks look very weird on Brad Pitt, they just don't fit every one but when they do.....they're awesome!
12-17-2013, 07:47 PM
man those dradlocks of Brad Pitt just look so minging on him - i find dreadlocks gross in general and Brad Pitt can pull the long hair look but just not the dreadlock look as he looks like someone picked him up from the street, gave him some beer and told him to dance like a teletubby in front of the camera lul
12-17-2013, 07:49 PM
(08-10-2013 10:46 AM)HairNoob Wrote:  I wonder what hair products he uses?
Ummmm...

AFAIK there are products for dreadlocks which promote the locking of the hair, maybe the lads know any good product for dreadlocks??
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 133 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 461 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 344 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,570 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum