Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brad Pitt Fury haircut picture of my buddy
07-17-2015, 09:27 AM
Brad Pitt Fury haircut picture of my buddy
I've been cutting the hair of friends with my hair clipper and the other day I buzzed the Fury haircut of Brad Pitt. Here's the Fury haircut picture, any opinions?

I read some of the guides in the forum including the Fury haircut guide. It says it's an undercut haircut with the hair combed back or slicked back. The hair is supposed to be styled with a modern look or what is called in the guide the 'modern' version of the slick back. So we used a hair dryer to give some volume to the hair but I think that it was too much. So I remember reading a trick in the forum of using some more pomade to lower the modern slick back so after he used some more the hair lowered down easily.

[Image: j784XS0.jpg]

Having your own hair clipper is quite an awesome experience when you've got friends to buzz and cut their hair in experimental ways!! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2015, 12:42 PM
That's a really good slicked back Undercut hairstyle that would make Brad Pitt proud!
That's actually a really good attempt at Brad Pitt's Fury haircut! Smile I can even see that you have one of the poster pictures of Brad Pitt that we have also used in our haircut guides.

I agree that the hair could be flattened a little bit if you're truly imitating the same slicked back hair style of Brad Pitt in the Fury movie. I take it that you guys used the hair dryer for too long and thus the volume. But, as you rightly did, all it takes is a little water and a small amount of pomade to remove hair volume in a slicked back hairstyle.

I'm glad to see that our advice has helped you to pretty much master the slicked back Undercut. One thing, though: the lighting is too bright so I cannot confirm it, but it looks like you inadvertently gave your friend a short hair clipper taper cut instead of an Undercut! This usually happens the first couple of times when buzzing an Undercut, as it's common to panic thinking that the clipper length is too short and change it half way through the Undercut.

When in doubt while cutting an Undercut haircut, all that you need to do is to remember our rule of thumb: always stay with the same hair clipper length in an Undercut!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to style hair in brush up hairstyle? Picture illustration Wongford 0 170 10-04-2016 06:41 AM
Last Post: Wongford
  Conor McGregor hair style - How to get mohawk haircut? drs2016 0 750 11-23-2015 09:03 AM
Last Post: drs2016
  High fade haircut help with best hairstyle and receding hairline Cloverpopper 1 1,777 10-04-2015 07:59 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Ideas on how to style short hair from a fade haircut Cloverpopper 0 570 09-26-2015 07:03 PM
Last Post: Cloverpopper