Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brad Pitt Fury haircut? is it the undercut hairstyle?
12-03-2014, 12:45 PM
Brad Pitt Fury haircut? is it the undercut hairstyle?
Has anyone seen Brad Pitt haircut in the movie Fury? I remember reading something about Brad Pitt with an undercut earlier this year in 2014 and one of the mods posted a lot of pictures of Brad Pitts haircut. I can't find the thread but i am still not sure if that was the original hairstyle like in the Fury movie.

Does anyone know which Brad Pitt haircut i am talking about? what's the name of it and how is it done? Thanks! Smile
Here are some pictures, i first saw the haircut of Brad Pitt in the fury poster. Then i remember you guys posting some pics in the forum some time back lol

[Image: ce5c035d067f120fc3d82181a50f77c3.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ndtiv8fEfE1qjotcro6_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ndwsk7oej01srxd2qo1_500.jpg]

[Image: 12440bd74c900c68b49f9f7631310988.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Brad Pitt Fury haircut? is it the undercut hairstyle?
Well that is indeed an undercut haircut. The type of undercut is called the slicked back undercut and that undercut guide in the link covers all about the slick back with the undercut. The kind of slick back seems to vary between modern and classic from the pictures I saw of the movie. The linked guide also has the hair product recommendations like what pomade to use for slicking the hair back or what hair clipper to use to cut your own undercut. BTW it's very easy to cut your own undercut with the right hair clipper.

You are also probably referring to the haircut of Brad Pitt at the Guild Awards which was more of a high fade. The a couple of months later while I assume filming Fury, he sharpened the haircut to an undercut. It's very easy to go from a high fade to an undercut, just adjust the taper and you are ready to go.
12-07-2014, 01:31 PM
In the Fury movie, I noticed Jake Gyllenhaal Prisoners haircut looks very similar to Brad Pitt haircut. The prisoners haircut in this huge forum thread.
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...cut-advice

From what i can see, Brad Pitt hair is shorter than Jake Gyllenhaals hair in Prisoners. Correct? but the overall shape is the same?
12-11-2014, 01:23 PM
If you have a good barber then I think you should go for the Jake gyllenhall look as seen in the movie Prisoner
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 132 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 405 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 459 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 342 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma