Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Botched up buzz cut?
09-10-2017, 06:24 AM
Botched up buzz cut?
Hi guys,

Sorry, I'm new here so not sure if this even belongs here but was looking for some advice regarding an "uneven looking" buzz cut. For years I've been going to different (not cheap!) places to get my haircut and it seems that no matter where I go, every time I get a "buzz cut" (buzzed sides/back of head) there's something wrong with it and it looks like I have patches all over. I'll include pictures that I've found on google so that you know what I mean: (edit: ok so apparently I can't post links or pictures (wow, how "useful" !!) so you can copy past these to your browser to see what I'm talking about)

s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/JM_kInnW3Tr3jCJmFh3TbA/ls.jpg

s3-media4.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/OB1ex8DL0cwCRlaZIxu8dA/o.jpg

i.imgur.com/OhsQAsM.jpg

Do you see what I mean? Is this considered a "bad job" or is it to do with the person's hair? (i.e. I'm balding and/or my hair just doesn't grow the same anymore or the density of my hair isn't the same in all places) or what is it? Like I said it always seems to happen no matter where I go get my haircut and no matter how expensive the place is. It's always with buzz cuts. How can you possibly mess up a buzz cut?? Any thoughts/advice/experiences would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Growing out buzz cut with weird hairline Jamestroe 0 86 06-28-2018 04:02 AM
Last Post: Jamestroe
  Identify this buzz HelpAGOut 0 229 07-21-2017 07:58 AM
Last Post: HelpAGOut
  17 with big forehead and receding hairline. Buzz hair or go bald? Sammerzy 0 1,503 03-17-2016 10:21 AM
Last Post: Sammerzy
  In your opinion, is the DIY basic buzz cut really that bad? Michael 2 1,325 12-30-2015 08:07 PM
Last Post: Michael