Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bono Mullet
10-21-2013, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 02:21 PM by BigHair.)
Bono Mullet
How long will it take me to grow my hair this long in the back?
[Image: BonoMulletProfile.jpg]
Here is how long my hair is currently:[Image: hair.jpg]

How long do you think it will take for my hair to grow that long? I am taking 4 vitamins a day-2 in the morning, 2 in the evening. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Bono Mullet
(10-21-2013 02:18 PM)BigHair Wrote:  How long will it take me to grow my hair this long in the back?
[Image: BonoMulletProfile.jpg]
Here is how long my hair is currently:[Image: hair.jpg]

How long do you think it will take for my hair to grow that long? I am taking 4 vitamins a day-2 in the morning, 2 in the evening. Thanks.

Also, I measured my hair today from the ear down and it is 7 cm (or 3 inches).
10-21-2013, 04:39 PM
Hey buddy, you really want to grow that mullet Smile I think if you do it right it can look pretty good!

I would say the mullet of Bono in those pictures is about 4-5 inches give or take. But your hair looks shorter than 3 inches. Are you measuring the hair that is in the hairline of your neck? To me your hair at the hairline, which is the hair you should be supervising while you grow your mullet, looks to be 1 inch not 3. I'm just taking a guess and could absolutely be wrong, but feel free to re-measure if you didn't measure the hair at the hairline of the neck Smile

Remember, men's hair grows half an inch or about 1 cm per month. So all you have to do is substract your current hair length from the 5 inches of estimated hair length of Bono's mullet. Always be conservative with your hair measurement, so think you need 5 inches and not 4 to get that mullet going. If your hair is truly 3 inches already, then you need 2 inches, which equates 4 months of hair growth!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
10-22-2013, 01:19 PM
(10-21-2013 04:39 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Hey buddy, you really want to grow that mullet Smile I think if you do it right it can look pretty good!

I would say the mullet of Bono in those pictures is about 4-5 inches give or take. But your hair looks shorter than 3 inches. Are you measuring the hair that is in the hairline of your neck? To me your hair at the hairline, which is the hair you should be supervising while you grow your mullet, looks to be 1 inch not 3. I'm just taking a guess and could absolutely be wrong, but feel free to re-measure if you didn't measure the hair at the hairline of the neck Smile

Remember, men's hair grows half an inch or about 1 cm per month. So all you have to do is substract your current hair length from the 5 inches of estimated hair length of Bono's mullet. Always be conservative with your hair measurement, so think you need 5 inches and not 4 to get that mullet going. If your hair is truly 3 inches already, then you need 2 inches, which equates 4 months of hair growth!

I re-measured and it looks like it is 1 inch. Before I measured it from the top of my ear down. Thank you for explaining.
10-23-2013, 12:17 PM
No probs BigHair. So then calculate at least 6 months to get there since hair in males grows about 0.5 inches/month!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
11-12-2013, 10:14 AM
I'd say 5-6 months to grow it that long
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink Mullet dreadlocks hairstyle, EPIC or FAIL?? Lordius 10 5,939 06-08-2014 12:11 PM
Last Post: _Downfall_