Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bodybuilder joins forum. Worried about hair loss from gear use
12-11-2016, 11:53 AM
Bodybuilder joins forum. Worried about hair loss from gear use
Hey I'm Aaron, originally from Michigan. I got to learn of this website from another website and I decided to register as a forum member as I've been browsing this forum for days! I'm interested in improving my grooming after I bought a book called the mens hair book. I'm 24 years of age and I'm in college.

Naturally I care about my looks because of my age and my situation in which I'm meeting ladies every single day. I'm a bachelor and I've been dedicating myself to bodybuilding of 6 years now. I'm being honest when I say that my grooming habits have been crappy. Now I've built an aesthetic physique but I'm looking to take this a step further and I asked a question about my possible use of gear and how it would affect my hair. The book I'm reading says that men's hair loss is permanent and checking with some fellow bodybuilders running gear they confirm this.

I'm working on improving my grooming habits like my hair care, hair styling and facial hair. The book has helped me a lot and I'm seeing massive results from following the book's advice. So now I'm scared of losing my hair if I start running my gear for my stepping up of my physique.

Awesome forum by the way.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Bodybuilder joins forum. Worried about hair loss from gear use
Welcome to the forum Aaron. I just answered your question on hair loss from steroid use: http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...6#pid13586
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gotta say that this forum cuteboy 0 620 06-15-2017 04:38 AM
Last Post: cuteboy
  Glad to be here in this forum :) K-Jacob 0 70 03-29-2017 10:44 AM
Last Post: K-Jacob
  India mens hair forum member - Intro shivam_rawat 0 236 10-26-2016 08:01 AM
Last Post: shivam_rawat
  Hey guys - New curly hair forum member anequito 1 895 10-10-2015 01:03 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum