Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Black Men Hairstyles: 360 Waves Style - Rate It!
02-09-2014, 03:23 PM
Black Men Hairstyles: 360 Waves Style - Rate It!
What do you guys think of this 360 waves hairstyle? These circular waves style is a typical black men hairstyle in that it suits kinky curly hair very well as is typical of afro textured hair. The hair is brushed in all directions but I think this dude didn't do a very good job. We have more pictures of 360 waves hairstyles in the forum, but what do you think of this one specifically?

Rate it and.or discuss it!

[Image: MQo3s0H.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Black Men Hairstyles: 360 Waves Style - Rate It!
I have a friend [black] who does sum thing similar but only with the hair on the top and instead keeps the sides n back in a fade. It looks like a very high maintenance hairstyle imo and it is in his opinion too cause the waves take long to form and you have to brush the hair every single day!
04-14-2014, 04:40 PM
waves looking all chit wheres the wolfing at brotha? hair all greasy 2... 1* swag go home and brush those kinks till you bleeding from the scalp lol
04-20-2014, 10:50 AM
Not a fan. Looks too greasy to me.
04-21-2014, 11:16 AM
(04-14-2014 04:40 PM)Toulalan Wrote:  waves looking all chit wheres the wolfing at brotha? hair all greasy 2... 1* swag go home and brush those kinks till you bleeding from the scalp lol

Big GrinBig Grin agreed seems like wolfing was bad or maybe he is still at it. I have heard of some guys using olive oil to encourage the waving but its way is too easy to use a tad too much of olive oil and get what looks like way too shiny hair or more like greasy in his case Big Grin
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frohawk hairstyle for kinky curly black men - Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 156 10-10-2016 08:07 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  360 Waves Hairstyle with Epic Wolfing - Black Men Haircuts TheMensHairForum 0 197 09-20-2016 12:43 PM
  Rastafari Hairstyles: Old Black Guy with Epic Long Dreadlocks in White TheMensHairForum 1 243 08-30-2016 01:27 PM
  Cool Modern Slicked Back Hair Style with Stubble Beard TheMensHairForum 1 1,011 12-15-2015 04:02 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c