Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Guy getting Big Afro haircut with Hair Clipper alone!
08-20-2014, 03:23 PM
Black Guy getting Big Afro haircut with Hair Clipper alone!
Have a look at this haircut video of a black guy getting his Afro cut. Big Afro haircut with the hair clipper being used alone as if shearing a sheep! Goes to show what a powerful barber hair clipper can cut through LOL

It should be said, however, that the best way to cut an Afro hairstyle or any long hairstyle is to first cut with barber shears (i.e. scissors), not to go in with a hair clipper. Once the hair is short enough, then you can buzz through with a hair clipper.

An interesting video of what's like to buzz through afro-textured hair (i.e. kinky curly hair). If any of you are interested in buying a powerful hair clipper that can buzz through the thickest of manes, then simply go and use THIS Andis clipper. That clipping beast in the link will cut through anything (and is cordless!), plus a variant of that same hair clipper (with same motor) is used to shear dogs, horses and other animals! Big Grin

Video below.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to Do a Fade Haircut - Video Tutorial TheMensHairForum 7 27,552 12-18-2015 07:01 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  Good high and tight haircut video with instructions Bradley 2 2,726 02-07-2015 03:51 PM
Last Post: Bradley
  Quiff/Brush up haircut tutorial Jonny 13 14,013 05-18-2014 01:03 PM
Last Post: Jonny