Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Withers Afro hairstyle for natural kinky curly hair
02-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Bill Withers Afro hairstyle for natural kinky curly hair
Bill Withers was a famous musician in the 1970s and 1980s who was known for his Afro hairstyle. Bill Wither's Afro was just of a short length by 1970s standards as back in those days black men and women would sport long Afros, but nonetheless Bill's kinky curly Afro style was a noticeable part of his image. Also known as a 'fro, this hair style is regarded a natural hairstyle in that the hair remains non-manipulated and in its raw form.

Pictures of his natural Afro

[Image: 483px-Bill_Withers_1976.JPG]

[Image: Bill+Withers+bill6.jpg]

[Image: ofad070.jpg]

[Image: bill%20withers.jpg]

[Image: Bill+Withers+bill8.jpg]

[Image: 2009_soul_power_001.jpg]

[Image: BillWithersIV.jpg]

[Image: Various-007.jpg]

[Image: Bill+Withers.jpg]

Hair products for the Afro hairstyle

If you want to grow a 'fro then natural oils and butters are a great way to keep the kinks in good condition and shapely. Likewise you should own a hair pick to ensure that you can lift the hair up to even out your Afro and not damage the hair strands in the process. Natural coconut butter such as this organic 100% raw coconut butter is great and this hair pick is also an excellent hairstyling choice.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Bill Withers Afro hairstyle for natural kinky curly hair
Sum times i do with i could grow an afro, white guy with a fro and gold chains hanging off me neck with unbuttoned hawaiian shirt and leather trousers... what you reckon tmhf mate?
02-02-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: Bill Withers Afro hairstyle for natural kinky curly hair
cool fro bro
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 132 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 460 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 344 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,561 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum