Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beyonce curly hair gets caught in fan
07-29-2013, 08:23 PM
Beyonce curly hair gets caught in fan
Turns out Beyonce got her hair trapped in a fan as she was singing...what she was doing with her long hair right next to a fan, god can only know but her manager should of known best Idea she held it like a champ and kept on singing lol
rumours are that Beyonce wears a wig or some sewn in hair piece, would of been epic if the hair just fell off, not so hot now jay z huh? Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Beyonce curly hair gets caught in fan
soz.. having a hard time finding the less spammy vid on youtube of Beyonce with her hair caught in the fan, it looks like the fan was turned off though and not on

07-29-2013, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2013 09:00 PM by Toulalan.)
bit o/t but Beyonce got a weave I can even see it, you only needa look at her sister Solange to know Beyonce aint got that natural loose curl wavy pattern. Beyonce got kinky hair and going by her sister super tight 2
since we are on a hair forum...one nappy sista Solange is have a look

[Image: solange_knowles.jpg]

[Image: solange-knowles-hairstyle-620kb011311.jpg]

[Image: solange-knowles-rope-jacket-fashion-week-04.jpg]

people think her real hair is this Rolleyes

[Image: s-SOLANGE-KNOWLES-large.jpg]

[Image: solangeknowles2.jpg]

i was reading some days ago about product free hair etc and read an article of some black chick humiliating Solange for having unkempt kinky hair etc etc if ou are a black male it is once you start reading all this bull*** our sistas have with their hair and how fake it all is.
but anywayz its not like solange was the good looking one but it d be interesting to see Beyonce with her natural kinky hair -- image the face of jay z when he sees that chit
07-29-2013, 09:02 PM
bang!! just found out this epic afro hairstyle of solange

[Image: SolangeKnowles.jpg]
07-30-2013, 03:59 PM
Kudos to Beyonce for keeping on singing with the hair inside the fan lol
Toulalan, unfortunately the majority of black women neglect their naturally curly hair and do all sorts of crazy stuff with it.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
08-01-2013, 02:12 PM
i always thought Beyonce had that curly hair with loose waves and coils and what not. Thanks for clearing the weave thing Toulalan, guessing it shows how artificial and fake the celebrity world is.
08-02-2013, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2013 07:13 PM by Barber.)
The wig and weave industry is huge in the US and the main consumers are black women and not bald people as one would think (srs)

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
08-03-2013, 02:55 PM
the fan where Beyonce got her hair stuck seems to not been on?
08-06-2013, 07:30 PM
(08-02-2013 07:13 PM)Barber Wrote:  The wig and weave industry is huge in the US and the main consumers are black women and not bald people as one would think (srs)
+1 to this. my sister and female cousins all have sum form of wig, extensions, weaves lol you name it. say u meet a nice honey u go back to hers and when ur getting into it her wigs gets out of place, had that sh*t happen to me once, decided to never see her again cue it was f*king awkward plus apparently she said she had to clean the wig like it was cleaning a freaking mop
08-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Getting her hair caught in fans won't be a problem any more for Beyonce as she just yesterday chopped her long curly hair into a Pixie cut.

Pictures of Beyonce's new Pixie cut below:

[Image: article-2386663-1B322B81000005DC-401_634x465.jpg]

[Image: article-2386663-1B322B29000005DC-358_634x631.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
08-08-2013, 04:08 PM
beyonce doesnt look bad with her new haircut but i myself prefer her with the wild long curly hair Smile
08-08-2013, 04:15 PM
Yea I agree! I like her with long hair but she still looks nice with this new cut
08-08-2013, 04:29 PM
(08-08-2013 04:15 PM)Tomcat775 Wrote:  Yea I agree! I like her with long hair but she still looks nice with this new cut

+1

It's like with Rihanna like we discussed the other day, the chop their long beautiful hair and they still remain beautiful Smile

08-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Wait i thought Beyonce wore a "weave"? Confused now, was that Beyonce real hair? or what was it? maybe it was alive LOL?
08-20-2013, 09:11 PM
(08-19-2013 04:22 PM)Stevens Wrote:  Confused now,?

BEYONCE HAD A WIG, NOT REAL HAIR BREH -- caps off
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Growing Man Bun Hairstyle with Short Wavy Curly Hair and Puffy thickheadedandhaired 3 1,380 05-02-2016 04:24 PM
Last Post: Refrusloi
  How to turn Curly hair into Straight hair? Straightening tips joserijo 1 1,247 09-25-2015 11:30 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Good dandruff shampoo for black men? or curly hair? Robert 2 3,170 12-04-2014 05:16 PM
Last Post: Robert
  Stefan Jovetic hair, how to get curly hair like his? herehair 3 2,706 07-02-2014 04:51 PM
Last Post: herehair