Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better hair and hairstyle aesthetics for 2017
01-07-2017, 03:31 PM
Thumbs Up Better hair and hairstyle aesthetics for 2017
Hey, this is Bryan, I'm 22 and from New York. I've been reading thread after thread for two weeks now as I've made it my new year's resolution to improve my looks. I've kinda let myself down a little with college and all that. I decided to register and get to know people here and be able to know more about the stuff I'm trying to improve.

Gotta say that this forum is the best website ever. I've learned so much just from reading from the experts here that I'm still coming to terms with all the sort of stuff that surrounds mens hair. I'm a quick learner so I'm positive I will be getting my chit together very soon. I also got myself a book called the mens hair book a week ago, recommended by many barbers in here so it seems. The book is just awesome because I've used a few tips from the book already and my hair looks better. The book is a long ready but I'm half way through the book and I can honestly say that this book is changing me for the better. I've always been kinda insecure about my looks and especially about my wavy hair. It looks a lot better by following some of the tips from the book so I can't imagine how much better it'll be looking once I start with the grooming routines!!

I play hockey and I'm a fan of big motorcycles. I'm a broke college student but my father gave me his HD Dyna since his getting too old and his knees bother him. Love riding that bike during riding reason. I go to college in my HD and ladies love the bike, not me so much LOL If I can get myself looking better then let's just say I'll be getting more personal with ladies than my current situation LOL

Big fan of the barbers in this forum so I look forward to reading more and learning more from you guys!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb Need help choosing a hairstyle! Hippopook 0 31 Yesterday 08:48 AM
Last Post: Hippopook
  How to get shaggy hairstyle with taper haircut like Cameron Dallas wishihadgoodhair 0 402 01-06-2016 11:34 PM
Last Post: wishihadgoodhair
  Hello, all - From shaving hair to growing a hairstyle steveoh562 1 565 09-03-2015 11:09 AM
Last Post: Panther
  Wanting to try different hairstyle to buzz cut haircut Joe99 0 613 08-18-2015 11:13 PM
Last Post: Joe99