Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best shampoo for curly hair men
07-26-2014, 06:52 AM
Best shampoo for curly hair men
What is the consensus in the forum about the best shampoo for curly hair men? do men with curly hair require a different shampoo, like a moisturizing shampoo?
And should the shampoo for curly men be different if it is wavy to curly or coiled to curly? FYI I am talking of the different curly hair types.

Anyone?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2014, 06:47 AM
RE: Best shampoo for curly hair men
Men with curly hair would benefit from moisturizing shampoos that aren't too harsh on the hair and that allow for the keeping of the sebum coating the hair strands. In reality, curly men can use any type of shampoo but usually a moisturizing shampoo is the one that they will benefit the most, especially if following the hair strategies and methods in The Curly Hair Book.

A good shampoo for curly haired men would be, without a doubt, THIS shampoo.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
07-31-2014, 12:17 PM
RE: Best shampoo for curly hair men
so i also agree with admin above. For curly hair the best shampoo is a moisturizing shampoo. I have kinky curly hair and moisturising shampoos like the one admin posted in his post above are awesome. The hair product brand of that shampoo is great by the way for styling creams and super curly hair like mine

my question would be then if moisturizing shampoos provide moisture to the curls ... do we need to use a conditioner after the moisturizing shampoo? i know the curly hair book says yes to use always a conditioner after any shampoo. But can we make any very small exceptions?
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good shampoo for damaged hair and healthy straightened curls? red05five 0 58 11-20-2016 01:56 PM
Last Post: red05five
  Which anti-dandruff shampoo is best for volume? Dansercoer 0 287 03-30-2016 06:41 PM
Last Post: Dansercoer
  Thickening Shampoo for Oily Hair waystinthyme 0 272 03-25-2016 07:50 PM
Last Post: waystinthyme
  Right hair product for slicking back wavy curly hairstyles? Eatel 1 726 10-05-2015 10:29 PM
Last Post: Thomas Martin