Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best mens hairstyle for disconnected haircut, side part or slicked back hair? 0 0
Best mens hairstyle for disconnected haircut, side part or slicked back hair?
12-07-2018, 02:10 PM
Best mens hairstyle for disconnected haircut, side part or slicked back hair?
In my quest for a dapper look, I'm looking for the best mens hairstyle for a classic disconnected haircut. I got the haircut now and I'm deciding on whether to slick my hair back or side part it for a classic hairstyle. My new job kinda requires hair to be styled in a classic manner so mine is at 4 inches on the top and tapered sides with a disconnected haircut.
Obviously I want alternate between both hairstyles but which one would look better for my go to hairstyle?
Thanks folks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2018, 12:52 PM
RE: Best mens hairstyle for disconnected haircut, side part or slicked back hair?
(12-07-2018 02:10 PM)Dapper to be Wrote:  In my quest for a dapper look, I'm looking for the best mens hairstyle for a classic disconnected haircut. I got the haircut now and I'm deciding on whether to slick my hair back or side part it for a classic hairstyle. My new job kinda requires hair to be styled in a classic manner so mine is at 4 inches on the top and tapered sides with a disconnected haircut.
Obviously I want alternate between both hairstyles but which one would look better for my go to hairstyle?
Thanks folks!

It really depends on which one you like the most. If you have a good head of hair with no receding hairline, then the slicked back hairstyle is better as a classic hairstyle. But if your hair density isn't that much or you have a receding hairline, then the side part tends to look better.

Also you said in another thread that you have wavy hair. For a classic hairstyle for wavy hair, then the slicked back style is better as the wavy curls give it some shape, even if you try to flatten the hair as you mentioned you wanted to do. On the other hand the side part hairstyle with flattened wavy curls is hit or miss.

Unless you personally prefer the side part hairstyle, then the slicked back hairstyle is probably going to be your best day to day hairstyle option.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Quiff Hairstyle Guide: How to Style, Hair Products, Pics and More Panther 2 54 12-11-2018 03:30 PM
Last Post: Panther
Lightbulb Military Hair Styles and Haircuts - Epic 25 Hairstyle Ideas Panther 3 307 12-08-2018 02:49 PM
Last Post: Richie
Thumbs Up Crew Cut Haircut Guide: How To, Advice, Tips and Styling Photos Panther 4 333 12-05-2018 03:08 PM
Last Post: Ebony
  Straight hair with oval shape face - Need a new hairstyle! Klukinchikendo 6 467 11-02-2018 11:45 AM
Last Post: Ebony