Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best mens hair conditioner for damaged hair
06-02-2016, 03:59 PM
Best mens hair conditioner for damaged hair
Which is the best mens hair conditioner to use for very damaged hair? For a deep conditioner (or hair mask), I decided to use the Neutrogena Triple Moisture conditioner.

Any recommendations are welcome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2016, 09:54 AM
RE: Best mens hair conditioner for damaged hair
I love the Tresemme deep conditioner hair mask a complete restorative and reconstructive solution. Truly penetrates the hair shaft to protect and strengthens each hair strand against the damage. Very happy that I have it!
07-06-2016, 07:25 AM
I use a fairly new conditioner product over here in the UK called Watermans Condition Me. It's in a white bottle and I buy it from Amazon as they seem to be the best price and delivery has also been good. I also buy the Watermans Grow Me Shampoo product.

The Conditioner is absolutely the best I have ever had, not only does it help protect your hair it also encourages hair growth. Sounds crazy but loads of people I know use it and have had good results!! My hairdresser has also asked to stock it and she swears by it.

It's not a cheap product but i suppose you get what you pay for if you want quality.

Last time I ordered it cost around £17 for both of the shampoo and the conditioner.

Hope this helps! Smile

JMX
07-08-2016, 09:41 AM
The best I've used are products from Pro Naturals Wink
10-06-2016, 04:19 AM
Hydromax Mint & Lavender Conditioner by ToppCock works best for my dry wavy hair.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good shampoo for damaged hair and healthy straightened curls? red05five 0 54 11-20-2016 01:56 PM
Last Post: red05five
  Best hair styling wax for Asian men hair? Cool Hair Guy 8 24,729 11-07-2016 11:30 PM
Last Post: aliu123
  A conditioner that really hydrates hair? boolmir 1 247 10-26-2016 02:57 PM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Mens Hair Products: Quick Useful 101 Guide The Hairstylist 2 316 10-26-2016 09:54 AM
Last Post: A London Barber