Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best leave in conditioner for men hair products
02-27-2015, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2015 04:45 PM by Alex.)
Lightbulb Best leave in conditioner for men hair products
Which would you say is the best leave in conditioner for men? I have seen some mens hair product brands recommended in the forum and much more on the regular mens conditioners. For those not in the hair care look, it can look like leave in conditioners for guys seem to be more of a second thing so to speak for mens hair care. It's true that the shampoo + conditioner combo works great for the average Joe but a leave in conditioner does have its place especially if like most of us you don't have time to be using regular conditioner.

So which are the best leave in conditioners for guys? It can be a unisex product too! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2015, 06:22 AM
RE: Best leave in conditioner for men hair products
The 'Bumble and Bumble' leave in conditioner is working well. It's the one listed in the recommended hair products thread here.
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...-Epic-List

Leave in conditioners are usually more expensive than normal conditioners from what i have seen so far. For me what i do is only use the leave in conditioner for hair styling and not use anything else like hair gel or pomade. So you end up saving on hair gel, pomade, etc although you can use those products some other time for your hairstyling and not use the leave in conditioner. I found out that it really helped me when my hair was at the medium length mostly.
I never had super long hair but i have read other guys in the forum saying how leave in conditioners are like the holy grail of long hair men.
Dude wasn't your hair at medium length the last time we chatted??
03-03-2015, 12:59 PM
Recommended top leave in conditioners for dudes!
Leave-in conditioners are certainly very useful products for men. In fact, any male with hair longer than 4 inches should seriously consider adding a leave-in conditioner to his arsenal of hair products. This is especially so for any male who has wavy hair, coiled curly hair or kinky curly hair. Basically, any guy who doesn't have straight hair Smile (and, even then, it's a good idea to use a leave-in conditioner for straight hair once the hair is longer than 6 inches).

We've covered some of the brands of leave-in conditioners in the forum. There are quite some great ones around, although the usual downside is that the price of leave-in conditioners is usually "not" cheap. In any case, it's use is well worth the price, and a 33-ounce bottle (about 1 liter) of leave in conditioner will last many months, so, over time, the price of a leave-in conditioner isn't expensive when compared to other men's hair products.

Here are 4 recommended great leave-in conditioners for men. I've listed them according to different needs that you may have as well as different price point. Any of the 4 leave-in conditioners listed below (see them in each link below) will be great as all-round leave-in conditioners, so, if you aren't sure which to buy, simply choose the one that you find is the one that suits your hair products budget (or money you want to spend in hair products for men).
  • Go with THIS leave-in conditioner as an excellent all-round leave-in conditioner for all hair types and all hair lengths. It does the job very well and is worth the (quite affordable) price.
  • Go with THIS leave-in conditioner if you're looking for the best value for money. It comes in a 33-ounce bottle, hence the price (while the other leave-ins come in smaller bottles). Works for all hair types.
  • Go with THIS leave-in conditioner if you have thinning hair, naturally thin hair or you want a voluminous effect on your hair while obtaining the rest of benefits of a good leave-in conditioner. It's also a great leave-in conditioner for men if you like to use a hair dryer or a hair straightener a lot (i.e. more than once a week). Disregard the fact that the marketing is aimed more at women; as we always say in this forum, if it works for women, it will work even better for men! And this leave in conditioner certainly does so.
Choose any of the above 4 leave in conditioners according to your hair needs and budget. Whichever you choose, you'll be getting a product that keeps you hair smooth and vibrant throughout the day! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-05-2015, 07:57 AM
RE: Best leave in conditioner for men hair products
I agree with the recommended leave-in conditioners.

I'm surprised that so many guys don't use leave-in conditioners. Well not so much as surprised since I work at a barbershop and I have known about the trend for a couple of years now, but if more guys started using leave-in conditioners there would be less complaints of having bad hair lol leave-in conditioners are that good, and curly guys, even with wavy hair should use a leave-in conditioner as a daily hairstyling product as it works the best that way.

The cool thing about a leave-in conditioner is that it can kinda substitute the rinse-out conditioner -- these are the regular conditioners that you have to apply to your hair for two minutes and then you rinse it out, whereas a leave-in conditioner isn't rinsed out and you just apply it to your hair to style it, no waiting for two minutes.

If you don't use the rinse-out conditioner in the shower because you can't be bothered to do the whole two minutes thing, then you can just use a leave-in conditioner when you jump out of the shower to style your hair and still get the hair conditioning benefit of a runs-out conditioner with the leave-in conditioner. So even if you're not planning on using a leave-in conditioner daily, it's still a great product to have laying around for those times when you just can't be bothered to use a rinse out conditioner in the shower. You will be able to save time with a leave in conditioner, let alone how much smoother your hair will become.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looking for new products, requiring some advice (pics at the end) Magikarp_Approves 0 86 11-06-2016 04:05 PM
Last Post: Magikarp_Approves
  A conditioner that really hydrates hair? boolmir 1 247 10-26-2016 02:57 PM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Mens Hair Products: Quick Useful 101 Guide The Hairstylist 2 319 10-26-2016 09:54 AM
Last Post: A London Barber
  Best mens hair conditioner for damaged hair hapaa 4 440 10-06-2016 04:19 AM
Last Post: oslec8