Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best hair products for long hair men? 5 1
Best hair products for long hair men?
04-26-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Best hair products for long hair men?
I was looking for a post like this one!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2016, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 09:53 AM by SAMCRO.)
I really really want the following hairstyle (he has it in a bun on this photo), the key is to use the same product he does, but I don't know what it could be. If anyone could tell me which product he used to give it shine and keep the hair flowy. Gel won't do it, because that would make it crunchy, and long hair shouldn't be crunchy right. I know that this guy has wavy to straight hair so he doesn't have to straighten it or anything and can use water if he wants to.

My problem is that I have to straighten out my curls so I can't use water after I have straghtened it.

[Image: actor-milo-ventimiglia-from-relationship...d523229678]
06-13-2017, 11:17 PM
(03-28-2014 02:52 PM)JaimeSpain Wrote:  Hello people! can I ask the forum hair professionals what are the best hair products for long hair? I see lots of discussion about products for short hair but not for long hair... I would like to grow long hair but do not know if I should use same products I use know like pomade or wax or if the products between long hair and short hair are different? Huh
What are also a good place to buy? Amazon or other type of shops like niche shops or organic shops for oil products?
Warm regards from Spain and sorry for my english Big Grin

Hey my man!

I know that a lot of guys like to keep the flow natural but I think with a little product it can really help it look its best. I personally use "Gatsby Moving Rubber", an Asian product that is specifically for long hair. Pair that with some Got2b Sea Salt Spray and you hair will certainly see more texture and volume. The sea salt spray you can actually make yourself, but if you're just starting out, I'd suggest store bought to see if it's even for you in the first place.

Good luck!
06-18-2017, 12:54 PM
Hello. I am new here first off. I am going crazy and found this site. I have long natural CURLY hair that goes all the way down my back. I am searching for the best RELAXER that will not make me look like a tumbleweed blowing in the desert. LOL. Seriously, I have tried a few products only for it dry out and my hair frizzes.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question How long to wait for long hair from medium length, my friends? Hairermaaan 2 785 11-30-2018 02:16 PM
Last Post: Mane Man
  What do you consider before cutting your long hair as a guy? TheMensHairForum 8 48,364 05-16-2018 08:26 AM
Last Post: Calvin899
  Black Men Long Haircuts: 5 Cool Hairstyles with Ideas! TheMensHairForum 6 10,445 02-11-2018 04:03 PM
Last Post: Uchikko
  Growing out long hair Zack17 0 1,078 10-20-2017 10:56 AM
Last Post: Zack17