Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best hair product for medium straight hair?
01-01-2016, 01:06 AM
Best hair product for medium straight hair?
Hi there,

I've been trying to find a nice hair product for weeks now and i'm at my wits end Dodgy All the products i've tried are hard to wash out or struggle to hold my medium length straight in position for longer than 30 mins.

My hair is relatively thick and it is very straight. I just want something i can run through my hair daily to hold it in place that is easy to wash out at night (can't stand sleeping with product in my hair, and having product on my face causes my face to react badly). I keep seeing all these guys with amazing hair styles and wonder what product they use as I struggle to find anything decent.

It would be awesome if any of you experts know of a product that is light and easy to apply, water based and easy to wash out and provides a nice hold for my straight medium length hair.

My current hair style is like Justin Timberlake's mane in his "Mirrors" music video. I'd post a link however it won't let me.

Thanks in advance guys
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2016, 02:26 PM
RE: Best hair product for medium straight hair?
Hi there,

I'm assuming the hairstyle you are going for would be some sort of quiff or something to that extent? So I'd just use something like "Hanz De Fuko Spongewax" or like a "Mr. Pompadour Natural Beeswax" (both of which needs to be ordered online).

Just make sure that your hair is practically blow dried to the exact style you want then just use a bit of product to get it to hold that shape. Even try using a pre styler to help control the hair too. But also to be noted that running your hands through your hair all day with add build up in the hair and cause it to fall down (again I'm assuming you're going for a more voluminous look) so although it looks like you can run your hands through it, it is always better if you don't and just do minor touch ups when needed.

Hoped that helped a bit Smile

Have a good one, Adam
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best mens hair conditioner for damaged hair hapaa 4 379 10-06-2016 04:19 AM
Last Post: oslec8
  What is the best product for short/faded hairstyle? willhtun 1 298 07-21-2016 09:50 AM
Last Post: willhtun
  Alternative for thick straight lifeless hair Kick71 0 249 06-16-2016 04:04 AM
Last Post: Kick71
  Volumizing hair mousse or product for styling thin hair? 92GTA 2 481 06-15-2016 08:12 PM
Last Post: 92GTA