Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best face shape for bald men? Shaving head and face shape
09-20-2014, 10:42 AM
Best face shape for bald men? Shaving head and face shape
What face shape is best for a bald head? as a male with thinning hair I still want to hold on to my hair but shaving my head is something I have considered in the past. Just that some guys hvae really funny looking heads like eggs which look bad. Pretty bad. Then you have other bald men who could be argued look even better with no hair. Here are my praying to the nordic gods of Thor to extend the life of my hair lmao and some guys don't even need their hair to look good.

I used to shave my head in my teens and looked not bad actually. No weight gain, not too many wrinkles, keep in reasonable condition. I could get away with the look. Waiting to see what you guys say wit regards to bald men and face shape. Would even consider shaving it all frequently but it gets way cold here up north for not wearing head fur if I can still grow some.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Best face shape for bald men? Shaving head and face shape
The person cutting your hair short/shaved will usually check out skull shape by using both hands & firmly feeling around. Most folks are fine its just those unfortunate souls that have an odd skull shape or those whom do not want scars visable that look funny.

So long as yer skull feels fairly evenly uniform weather more square,round & you have no noticeably disproportionate flatness or large dips,i yer fine. You can always clipper it down to a 2-3 on top with a fade on back/sides first to make a transition to a 1-2 or 0-bald allover.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  In over my head... DeloricVI 0 115 11-11-2016 09:28 PM
Last Post: DeloricVI
  do you guys recommend a hairstyle for somebody with a patch on the side of their head kaylinm1 0 226 07-29-2016 11:02 AM
Last Post: kaylinm1
  Clipper top of head, but leave the bangs/fringe? downchorth 0 283 06-11-2016 10:00 AM
Last Post: downchorth
  Face Shape ?? Refrusloi 0 346 05-02-2016 05:34 PM
Last Post: Refrusloi