Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best cordless hair clipper for men?
03-29-2015, 05:16 AM
Best cordless hair clipper for men?
This forum is awesome and I'm going thru the threads, but I wanted to ask what is the best cordless hair clipper for men? Because from what I read you need a tough cordless clipper if you want it to last.

I have thick curly hair and in the past, the hair clippers I had would run out of battery when I was still fading or buzzing my head. I have bought cheap hair clippers in the past so I'm ready to pend a bit more on a good cordless hair clipper.
What do you guys recommend?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2015, 07:29 AM
RE: Best cordless hair clipper for men?
I just replied to another thread where you also asked about the best cordless hair clippers vs the best corded hair clippers. My take is that the Andis cordless hair clipper that I also recommended in that thread and which is also recommended by the forum moderators is by far the best. It's made to clip through super thick hair, you just can't go wrong with it. That Andis cordless clipper comes with all the bells and whistles that you need for a truly awesome cordless clipper.

I'm a barber and I rely mainly on regular hair clippers. We do have the Andis Bgr plus cordless hair clipper but it's more for any retouching, the main hair clipping is done with something like an Oster 76 clipper. It's simply because the corded clippers are less expensive than the cordless ones, but for my money I would certainly go with the Andis cordless hair clipper if you're looking among the top cordless hair clippers.

The problem that you mention of cordless clippers running out of battery is extremely common. That's why it pays better in the end to buy a solid good cordless clipper, rather than just go for the low priced ones. The Andis cordless hair clipper will cost you about twice of what any regular cordless clipper will cost you but I guarantee you that it's worth paying that price as you will be getting not just better haircuts but also more reliable haircuts and the clipper will last you 5 times longer than a regular cordless hair clipper in terms of lifetime of the clipper.

I highly recommended that you read this Andis Bgr plus cordless hair clipper review from one of the forum's barber staff as he posted an excellent review from his professional barber experience and also included a pretty good source for the Andis Bgr plus clipper. It isn't an easy hair clipper to find, so go with what him and the rest of the forum's staff recommend as they're always posting the best sources to buy hair products for men.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Andis BGR Plus cordless rechargeable clipper review - Epic! Curly Dude 2 1,812 07-14-2016 05:22 PM
Last Post: djbumrush
Sad need help from a wireless wahl clipper owner tomer012 0 164 04-26-2016 06:45 AM
Last Post: tomer012
  Best hair clipper for beginners to get haircuts at home? Fioto 1 1,687 09-26-2015 09:51 AM
Last Post: Mike Lowe
  Best professional hair clipper? Cordless or corded is OK Frederick 2 1,243 05-03-2015 07:48 AM
Last Post: Frederick